Author Topic: I have the urge to play  (Read 2072 times)

Offline J.P.

• http://www.omegadigital.org/
I have the urge to play
The lack of servers compells me. I have never played freespace multiplayer before and I am curious to see what it will be like compared to other multiplayer experiences.

I noticed the schedules. Are thos up to date?

-J.P.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: I have the urge to play
They should be.  Saturday is normally the best one but I never seem to have time to make it. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Rho

Do you want to play? I'm online right now but I need someone else to play with. Find me on FS2net Game Viewer. :yes:
"Time will tell, sooner or later, time will tell"

what site are these servers on? I'm getting tired of only facing my bro. D:
Creator of Black Sun Corporation, the leading manufacturer of modern warfare.

Offline Shade

Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Make sure you select 3.6.10 on the list on the site, and that you have a new 3.6.10 build. (suggested one in my signature)
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

ok. thanks! I have an urge to play. =3
Creator of Black Sun Corporation, the leading manufacturer of modern warfare.