Author Topic: TBP DVD Cut-off is Wed 12:00PM CST  (Read 2229 times)

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
TBP DVD Cut-off is Wed 12:00PM CST
TBP DVD Cut-off is Wed 12:00PM CST (Central Standard Time - U.S./Canada -6GMT). :shaking:

No new submissions accepted after that time.  :nervous:

Trying for TBP DVD release by next weekend :hammer:

hip63 :p
operator: "So what do you need? Besides a miracle. " hip63: "Games. Lots of Games. "
EVGA X58 Motherboard, Intel i7 920 @ 3.8 (OC) GHz Quad Core, Zalman Copper Cooler, 6GB OCZ DDR3 memory, EVGA Nvidia GTX275 (1.8gb mem onboard), 4x 1TB Western Digital SATA II Drives + 1 WD Velociraptor HDD (OS), DVD Drive, Zalman 1000w PSU, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Dell 2007WFP Widescreen Flat Panel Pure Gaming Evil Baby!

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Re: TBP DVD Cut-off is Wed 12:00PM CST
HAHAHA, I got an excuse to fix the special hit problem in FH (solved two days ago) and send it to hip for the DVD.

:D :D :D THX MAN!!!!!!  :D :D :D
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
OK after finding out that MAG has a new campaign plus some updated material coming at the end of this month, TBP DVD release has been postponed until at least the end of the month. Sorry for the delay but it will be worth it.

operator: "So what do you need? Besides a miracle. " hip63: "Games. Lots of Games. "
EVGA X58 Motherboard, Intel i7 920 @ 3.8 (OC) GHz Quad Core, Zalman Copper Cooler, 6GB OCZ DDR3 memory, EVGA Nvidia GTX275 (1.8gb mem onboard), 4x 1TB Western Digital SATA II Drives + 1 WD Velociraptor HDD (OS), DVD Drive, Zalman 1000w PSU, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Dell 2007WFP Widescreen Flat Panel Pure Gaming Evil Baby!

Offline Vidmaster

okay :blah:    by the way, do you always replace the old campaign file when I send you a new? Because considering the sheer amount of updates I was sending, things could get mixed up.

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
    • The Heat Em Up Web site
This DVD should contain a great mix of campaigns

Also what will help this is TBP trailer i put together a while ago when I did the TBP intro.  This will help bring people to TBP and shows off what we have done with TBP.

Take a look if you havnt seen it before

Currently I am hosting this trailer (18mb avi - Xvid) on the heatemup site - http://www.heatemup.co.uk/tbpt.avi

It would be a good idea to host this on TBP web site as many people who stumble across the site never even reach the forums and never actually see TBP in action. 

If we intend to do this then it should be discussed in a private thread :)

*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

Are You Ready?  Find Out!
www.heatemup.co.uk

Visit  -  http://proxima-fleet.com for the heatemup Forums.

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
By the way give it 10 mins until you download the TBP trailer as its still uploading at the minute :)
*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

www.heatemup.co.uk

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
yes

and

yes

and

cool

Offline Vidmaster

lots of footage from BHX I guess?

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
Well this was done over a year ago now.  The footage I used was from the earth Minbari War, Earth Brakiri War, BHX and a few other clips not sure from which one now :)
*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

www.heatemup.co.uk