Author Topic: Time to clean up a little ?  (Read 2479 times)

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Time to clean up a little ?
just a quick suggestion , with a lot of the posts asking the same questions all the time and with the new advancements is it possible to redo the basic multiplayer info .... and lock it , maybe with a title like .... Multiplayer look here first ... or something like it .....

any one else think that this might be useful?
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Re: Time to clean up a little ?
Go ahead and do it.

Feel free to answer questions like "I've done everything but I see no games" too.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
I've been meaning to rewrite my calendar into a FAQ, one with chapters/table of contents/etc, but haven't had time.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline captain-custard

im up for doing it but would prefer a duel effort if anyone is interested?
if not ill go it alone ........
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Been thinking about the same thing for awhile as well.  Consolidate the current instructions/FAQ into one sticky post. 

How about someone start with what they have and then people can suggest additions/changes.  When there is a final draft will give it the once over and finalize it. 

One thing I would like to see is the removal of the discussion about games from the instructions/calendar.  The discussions should be in a separate topic so there isn't 40 pages of stuff to try to sort through. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline captain-custard

ok ill start copying stuff out of the multi and post it sometime in the week

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Might want to add a section for other mods as well.  Basically anything different that needs to be done for them. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline captain-custard

ill try and add tbp and wcs etc ill post in those forums for what info they would like to add.....

Offline captain-custard

i am still working on this its taking more time than i have at the moment but ill be on holidays in 18 days so ill kick it into life then.....

patience is a virtue but so is a cold beer