Author Topic: Tuesday Multiplayer session (spontaneously)  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Asprin

Tuesday Multiplayer session (spontaneously)
Oh yes! That was excellent! BUT...

We played Ride of the Valkyries twice.
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,52290.msg1113289.html#msg1113289

And we played (2 players) this one tripled - with HARD, MEDIUM and VERY EASY....and we can not accomplish the primary objective at all, moreover i've detected something "interesting" during gamplay (when "respawn" was hit): http://fstbp.rbcmail.ru/bug.JPG

Then were Shadow Gauntlet and Ultimate Gauntlet (4 players) - can anyone tells me, are there logical ends?

Anyway, this session was good. :yes:  :P
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 05:26:21 pm by Asprin »
QuantreTech Studios

Offline Shade

Re: Tuesday Multiplayer session (spontaneously)
Only end I've ever seen in Shadow and Ultimate gauntlets is running out of respawns :p As for RotV, that mission is extremely sensitive to the number of players, much more so than the difficulty level, so you probably just needed more players than the two you had.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Shadow has an end.  Ultimate ends when you die. 

Do you remember what ship you were flying when you got that respawn bug?  I've never seen it happen yet. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Asprin

is running out of respawns
Well, i think so too.  :D

ship you were flying when you got that respawn bug
There only ship is available to player control - EA Valkyrie.
QuantreTech Studios

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Should have said slot like gamma 1 or beta 2. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Asprin

Ah yes. According wingmen list, i was "Ger 1".
QuantreTech Studios

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Position is fine in FRED.  Only thing I can think of is there was another player at your respawn point.  That in conjunction with the large objects (moonscape) caused the engine to move you to a weird spot.