Author Topic: nemesis  (Read 2461 times)

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
i am making campaing called NEMESIS

This is part of story

campaing begin year is 2568. 200 years have pasted since capella star super nova in this campaing you will see moust
powerfull aliance begin GALACTIC TERRAN VASUDAN SHIVAN ALIANCE (GTVSA) in this campaing in more greater enemy then shivans  they are very dark new race.

:headz:
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline diamondgeezer

Originally posted by SILVER DRACON
GALACTIC TERRAN VASUDAN SHIVAN ALIANCE (GTVSA)

Er... I hope you're an A-1 Supar writer cos you're gonna have to work very hard to justify that...

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Originally posted by diamondgeezer

Er... I hope you're an A-1 Supar writer cos you're gonna have to work very hard to justify that...

And an A-1 Supar modder with A LOT of time on your hands. 200 years of developments plus a new race won't just arrive in the mail.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Jabu

• One of our many cases
It's strange, but not impossible. Nobody really knows what the Shivans want, maybe they're just survivalists and even ally themselves with other races when meeting an overwhelmingly superior force.

As for the ships, just grab all the more advanced-looking mods around (there's a lot of them) and up their stats a bit ;)

Hey, it's another campaign. I don't have high hopes on this ever being finished, but I guess stranger things have happened :p

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
    • http://www.winissimo.net/ww3/
Well, ther's a campaign called Unholy Alliance. Some shivan ally with you and you fight other shivans. I've complited couple of missions. I think the one with colossus biing inspected was the last. Then i got bored and start playing other campaign. My campaign will be based on Ancient revengfull return. well it happend almost at the end(around 10 missions before end). Well you already see some sings like shivan fighting each other. They are rebbels. And about 8 before end they will ally you.

Ps: Bosch contaced shivand and make deal with them. They gave him a system where human race could leave in peace. Shivan words: ,,we can't stand to enihlate race after race. You, very powerful race, the one we can't defeat. When your death in our war will arrive we will let some of you live. Here, take this as our war gift(they give System, that bosch named it NTF Light)''. We (GTVA) come and destroy whole system, becouse we see NTF and we are scared and then we destroy system:D . Now guess what desteny will arrive at us???!? :D :D  Ups. Well i wanna make like a siqual of my campaign. On end last of human kind will crash in shivan HOME system. BANG now guess what. No shivans/no vasudan / no terran / Yes ancients. The race that almost extinked eons ago dominates space again, now with no block, no hostile races, they dominate in peace.

THE END OF FREESPACE 4 EVER   :nod: :devilidea :nod:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2002, 01:07:14 pm by 542 »
There is full moon shining on the sky... It's midnight... I'm rising from my grave... I have my scythe and i'm thirsty for blood... I'm ready, i'm ready to steal souls and feed on them... I'm ready to kill
World War III: Wasteland Earth

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
I don't know why but I just don't like the idea. I'm getting used to it that shivans are like machines or something.

Oh and one thing. Why would the shivans want to ally with GTVA to form a powerful alliance. Shivans and GTVA = U.S army and battlegroup consisting of 10 children. What I'm trying to say is that it's easier to wipe out GTVA than forming an alliance of them.

What do ya think?

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
All other thoughts aside, if there is a GTVSA, who are they going to fight? :wtf:
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Razor

Originally posted by Infested_Larva
Well, ther's a campaign called Unholy Alliance. Some shivan ally with you and you fight other shivans. I've complited couple of missions. I think the one with colossus biing inspected was the last. Then i got bored and start playing other campaign. My campaign will be based on Ancient revengfull return. well it happend almost at the end(around 10 missions before end). Well you already see some sings like shivan fighting each other. They are rebbels. And about 8 before end they will ally you.

Ps: Bosch contaced shivand and make deal with them. They gave him a system where human race could leave in peace. Shivan words: ,,we can't stand to enihlate race after race. You, very powerful race, the one we can't defeat. When your death in our war will arrive we will let some of you live. Here, take this as our war gift(they give System, that bosch named it NTF Light)''. We (GTVA) come and destroy whole system, becouse we see NTF and we are scared and then we destroy system:D . Now guess what desteny will arrive at us???!? :D :D  Ups. Well i wanna make like a siqual of my campaign. On end last of human kind will crash in shivan HOME system. BANG now guess what. No shivans/no vasudan / no terran / Yes ancients. The race that almost extinked eons ago dominates space again, now with no block, no hostile races, they dominate in peace.

THE END OF FREESPACE 4 EVER   :nod: :devilidea :nod:

I don't know what to say. :rolleyes:

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
thats very....unthoughtful of other campaigns as it puts a cut off in the timeline after which no other campaigns can take place.

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
Not necesarily. Alpha 1 could have been cryogenically frozen after capella went bye bye as a testament to human persistance, and eons later after the ancients have ruled the known universe, some ancient colledge students find his frozen body, and accidentally resurect him ala Jason X. He then goes on a one man crusade against the ancients, using there advanced gene splicing technology to duplicated the human race, populate planets in secrecy, find genetic samples of both shivans and Vasudans, do the same to them and wage WAR! :snipe: :p
I have returned... Again...

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Originally posted by Dark_4ce
Not necesarily. Alpha 1 could have been cryogenically frozen...

Can anyone say HALO? :D
Seriously, that could be an excellent campaign. Alpha 1 is cryogenically frozen, and years later the GTVA is engaged in a full-scale war with the Shivans, barely holding on; Command decides to thaw out Alpha 1 and put him in one of the most advanced fighters built, etc etc etc. :nod:
-C

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
the new race is dark gods race called aen-noxs they are older than the galaxcy it´s self they hate all others races most off all shivans that way the shivans want form aliance with GTVA and with shivans now aliance is GTVSA

:headz: :headz: :thepimp:
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi