Author Topic: Connection Problems  (Read 2541 times)

Offline NFSRacer

• Professional aircraft crasher!
    • Steam
Hey, guys!  I just got signed up on the FS2NetD server and I got FS2 to reconise the new server, but I can't connect to it!  Can anyone help me?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 04:25:50 pm by NFSRacer »
"Said 'It was up to us.  Up to us, to decide.  You've become a virus that eating up it host.  We've been watching you with all our eye, and what you seem to value most.  'So much potential'.  Or so we used to say.  Your greed, self-importance, and your arrogance, you p*** it all away.'" - NIN from Year Zero

Offline Shade

Probably not a problem on your end, as the server is currently down.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline NFSRacer

• Steam
Probably not a problem on your end, as the server is currently down.

Oh.......OK.  That would have helped a little while ago. :lol: Anywho, do you know when the servers will be back up?  I don't want to know that I signed up all for nothing. :shaking:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 04:28:20 pm by NFSRacer »
"Said 'It was up to us.  Up to us, to decide.  You've become a virus that eating up it host.  We've been watching you with all our eye, and what you seem to value most.  'So much potential'.  Or so we used to say.  Your greed, self-importance, and your arrogance, you p*** it all away.'" - NIN from Year Zero

Offline Shade

No idea. It will come back up though, rest assured, so it won't be for nothing that you signed up :)
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
its still down thats nearly 24hrs , starts to worry .............
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline NFSRacer

• Steam
Hey, guys!  I think I got some good news!  I checked the FS2NET Leaderboards and the last person to fly flew on 8/29/2008.  I think the servers are back up!

Correction, the servers ARE back up!  Finally I can get some FS2 online excerence under my belt...or, through Co-op (for the time being).  I'll try to play during the weekend.  Keep an eye out for "RazgrizLead"!  That'll be me!

Correction again!  I still can't connect even though I can through the 3.6.7 and 3.6.9 builds.  Can someone tell me if this is a problem with my computer?!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 03:15:39 pm by NFSRacer »