Author Topic: Back again  (Read 4601 times)

From where I was again, I am now back again. retired now so I won't go back there again from here again :)
All vista problems can be corrected, by upgrading to XP

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Glad to see you back again from where you were, I'm sorry to hear you won't be going there again but at least you are here.

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Would someone care to enlighten me on what this is about?

I don't want to have to look up all of wolfen's posts to figure it out, and I'd be willing to be bet other people don't want to either.

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name
I am not a conjurer of cheap tricks
Give the man a Hobbit-related title. After all he's been There and Back again. :lol:
There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

Would someone care t' enlighten me on what this 'ere is about?

I don't want t' have t' look up all o' wolfen's doubloons t' figure it out, an' I'd be willin' t' be bet other people don't want t' either.

Here is where is am now, where I live and now work, and where I always come back from when the send me "there"
There is where "they" send me when they used to send me "places" that normal people don't want to go. ( i.e. really bad places where everybody wants to kill you )

Glad t' see ye back again from where ye were, I'm sorry t' hear ye won't be goin' there again but at least ye are here.

Yea I will miss there, but I'm here, I like it here, nobody wants to kill me when I'm here, well aside from my kids they're killing me when I see the grades.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
That's what kids are for, to remind you why you liked there so much ;)

true, but mine don't remind me of why I liked it there, they don't need to , I have a VA shrink, and the news to remind me why I liked it there so much, Guess I could be called a monster cause I take great joy in shooting the guy that  shoots at me.