Author Topic: Found a couple of old missions tonight  (Read 1705 times)

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Found a couple of old missions tonight
They are  from the old PXO  days and I'm not certain they are bug free.

First one was written by TCA-Guardian with voice acting from some of the Drunks.  It's more of a comedy then a mission but it's hilarious especially with the voice files.  This one most likely has been thoroughly tested. For the Love of Beer 

Next is one I didn't even remember.  It's by TS-Shadow.  Must have been doing some debugging for him.  Not sure if this one is complete or not.  It does have a Colossus in it which lagged the mission on the client side (MediaVP's were on) Once More Into the Breach
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Re: Found a couple of old missions tonight
you got any more old multi games lying around on your multitude of computers if so id love to bug test them with...............;.;just o we can have more and more missions to play
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
I'm pretty sure I do.  A lot of the stuff is probably not completed though.  I was one only a handful for people on PXO that would play unvalidated missions on a regular basis so I did a lot of testing.  Since I never deleted any of it it's all still there.  I've got 5 and 6 versions of the same mission under different names.  The fun part is figuring out which one is the right one. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
pmsl, yip ve just looked theres quite a few now all i can do is panik and start testng them
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
After the Battle (TCA-Guardian.fs2) looked promising. 
Battle Group Intercept (Kazan.fs2) is pretty good.  Missing a RTB directive. 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 08:43:00 pm by FUBAR-BDHR »