Oh we haven't even started with you yet
You show a great deal of promise. I've played this. I enjoyed it. This is much
better than my first attempt at a campaign. Here's some hopefully constructive comments:The good
* What a fab first effort.
* Your backgrounds are beautiful.
* Great concept for a campaign.
* Good atmosphere and nice Vorlonesque diologue.
* Cutscenes are a really nice touch.The bad
* NothingThings that could be improved if I were to really nit pick
* The increased hitpoints of the younger race ships results in a bit of sitting shooting at stationary targets. Lower the enemy hitpoints a little and escort fighters to keep things lively?
* The plot is sometimes a little hard to follow. Add more diologue to convey what is happening?
* This instant death capship explosions are very, very, slightly annoying
Thanks for putting this together!