Author Topic: Post your squad logos here!  (Read 2112 times)

Post your squad logos here!
Well, i'd like to see what people have. I personally use Trashman's Iron Wolves logo.

Post the actual logo, not a screenshot, if you can.

This one can't be converted to DDS on the school comp, no plugin. I'll do it later. original copywright 2007  J'NeonDragon' Pfeffer.

[attachment stolen by Slimey Goober]
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline Mura

• Shadow lurker
Re: Post your squad logos here!
Wait a second, you can use .png? anyway, here's mine  

I can't make it work at all, though... anyone can give me a step by step tutorial for it?
Signed, me

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name
No, png is not a valid format for squad logos but pcx and dds can't be used for web viewing...

Anyway, if you use DDS, you can use alpha channel for transparency. If you use PCX, then you need to use #00ff00 green for transparency.
There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Primary one:

Other BDHR ones:

Misc:

Is that enough?  I have more but they won't open for some reason.  Might be to old of a .pcx file format.  They were made in DOS.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Mura

• Shadow lurker
No, png is not a valid format for squad logos but pcx and dds can't be used for web viewing...

Anyway, if you use DDS, you can use alpha channel for transparency. If you use PCX, then you need to use #00ff00 green for transparency.

yeah, i've been trying the pcx aproach but it wont work... i wonder, maybe i'm using the wrong green, now that you gave the code i might try that...
Signed, me

Offline Shade

It has to be 256-colour pcx.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.