Author Topic: Need Free Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting?  (Read 2012 times)

Need Free Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting?
Hey guys, I just got unlimited bandwidth on my webhost, if you guys need a download server for your stuff, contact me... I can give you a sub-domain from fs2downloads.com or fszmirror.com .

Offline Hunter

• Ross128, Freespace 2 Sector, Freespace Files
    • Sectorgame
Re: Need Free Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting?
Both Freespace Mods and Freespace 2 Sector already provide these services. Well, I'm not sure about FSMODs, but F2S definitely has unlimited resources.
FreeSpace Files | Overload | Sectorgame Forums - For those times when HLP is down (or because you want to keep me company)

Volition BB Survivor - Nov 1999 to April 2002 / Yes I know *some* folks in Hollywood, and no I can't get you on TV.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I know FSMods has huge amounts of bandwidth (everything gets downloaded at 1.1 MB/s), but I'm not too sure about F2S.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Another mirror never hurts especially when those big releases hit. 

Is this add driven or does it support download managers? 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

To be honest, i dont care what you do with it... as long as you dont break the terms of service I really dont care. If you want your own domain, its my guys charge $10 for a one, and you can customize the dns incase you decide to change your host. All I care about is that the people who ask me to host their crap, they are someone I can recignise in the community, or that its being used to promote FS2.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
I meant mirrors for FS2 downloads not anything of mine.  Some people were asking about a 56k friendly download area for TBP that supported download managers that allow partial download to resume where they left off. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken