Author Topic: Can't play multi (Solved)  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Kiloku

• Buzzbuzz!
    • Minecraft
Can't play multi (Solved)
Hello, everyone. First I'd like to say that I did check the sticky with instructions regarding multiplayer. I did everything recommended there, but I still can't play.
In the launcher, when I try to configure network, I have 3 options for my Internet Connection: "None", "Dialup Networking" or "LAN/Direct connection (and AOL)". The first option obviously doesn't help. I tried Dialup and it gives me an error message saying I'm not connected when I try to join the lobby. I tried the LAN and it says for a while "Connecting into FS2NetD" then says "Failed to connect to FS2NetD Server".
What am I doing wrong?
I'm playing without mods, in FS2 Open 3.6.10. (Recent Nightly Build. January 25, I believe)

I also tried with 3.6.9, and it goes a little further. It says failed login and I do see a lobby, but it has no servers.

Edit: Nevermind...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 06:55:38 am by Kiloku »
Potato!

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Re: Can't play multi (Solved)
Hello, everyone. First I'd like to say that I did check the sticky with instructions regarding multiplayer. I did everything recommended there, but I still can't play.
In the launcher, when I try to configure network, I have 3 options for my Internet Connection: "None", "Dialup Networking" or "LAN/Direct connection (and AOL)". The first option obviously doesn't help. I tried Dialup and it gives me an error message saying I'm not connected when I try to join the lobby. I tried the LAN and it says for a while "Connecting into FS2NetD" then says "Failed to connect to FS2NetD Server".
What am I doing wrong?
I'm playing without mods, in FS2 Open 3.6.10. (Recent Nightly Build. January 25, I believe)

I also tried with 3.6.9, and it goes a little further. It says failed login and I do see a lobby, but it has no servers.

Edit: Nevermind...

My work here is done...... :pimp: