Author Topic: need help  (Read 2219 times)

i've only been playing for a couple of days, and i noticed that in the first drums of war campaign it allowed me to use shadow vessels. is there any way to use shadow or vorlon ships in other campaigns, or a way to make all ships available? also, in the dark children campaign, in mission 3 you have to destroy a minbari patrol without being detected, so far i am only able to destroy one or two and then i fail the mission.

Offline PJP

In the Dark Children campain, you can slow time by pressing the spacebar. That might help.

do you have to hold the space bar, or just press it once?

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
you have to press it once. In case you have modified the controls, you need to press whatever key that normally fires missiles.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
The Drums of War one only lets you do that if you accomplish certain things.   It's kind of a bonus.  Don't expect to find things like that in all the campaigns. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

yeah, i found one bonus in drums of war part one. still looking for them in part two and other campaigns though

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
You'll find they are more of an exception then the norm.  Usually if you do get a bonus it will be better weapons or something like the addition of a Thunderbolt that you wouldn't normally have if it's an EA mission.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras