Author Topic: FreeSpace/Half-Life Group on Steam  (Read 1464 times)

Offline NFSRacer

• Professional aircraft crasher!
    • Steam
FreeSpace/Half-Life Group on Steam
Hey!  Call me slightly crazy, but I have an account on Steam that I used to make a group with the same name as the elite GTVA fighter squadron at the end of FreeSpace2.  One of the groups mostly played games is (...of course...) FreeSpace2: Source Code Project, but, since it's on Steam, Half-Life (2) mods and variants are included as the mostly games.  If anyone would like to join (provided that they have a Steam account), go to http://steamcommunity.com/groups/70th_Blue_Lions .
"Said 'It was up to us.  Up to us, to decide.  You've become a virus that eating up it host.  We've been watching you with all our eye, and what you seem to value most.  'So much potential'.  Or so we used to say.  Your greed, self-importance, and your arrogance, you p*** it all away.'" - NIN from Year Zero

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Re: FreeSpace/Half-Life Group on Steam
we've got an HLP group on steam...
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Vrets

I didn't know that.

I see that it is invitation only. If you need an awkward third wheel for anything, uh...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 11:15:00 pm by Vrets »

Offline NFSRacer

• Professional aircraft crasher!
    • Steam
we've got an HLP group on steam...

There's an HLP group on Steam?  I didn't know that either.  What's the name of the group?
"Said 'It was up to us.  Up to us, to decide.  You've become a virus that eating up it host.  We've been watching you with all our eye, and what you seem to value most.  'So much potential'.  Or so we used to say.  Your greed, self-importance, and your arrogance, you p*** it all away.'" - NIN from Year Zero