Author Topic: The Admins Are Not Asleep!  (Read 4328 times)

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Re: The Admins Are Not Asleep!
You, sir, are failing in your duties as a drama-whore.

WE MUST TAKE TO THE STREETS!
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline iamzack

Only if we don't have to wear clothes.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
You don't have to, but I'd prefer you do for now, since I haven't found any body shots.

:p
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
:wtf:
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Shrike helped found this ****in' place. It doesn't matter if he left or not. They should know. But, no, they'd rather be ignorant little spastics creaming their pants over ****in' glow maps and ****.
I'll add that up to the to-do-list once Sandwich finishes his ongoing project. Should be rather easily fixed by adding a history page of sorts.

As for Carl - fair enough, don't know who he is. But don't whore out his legacy by slapping his name on a piece of **** promo prop you raided the server fund to finance. It's disrespectful at best, and... provocation, at worst.
For once I agree with you. I objected to using Carl's name but I was the only one to do so of those who participated in the discussion.

Offline iamzack

You don't have to, but I'd prefer you do for now, since I haven't found any body shots.

Which is because you are a suckage stalker. They are findable.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter

Which is because you are a suckage stalker. They are findable.

:blah:

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
You, sir, are failing in your duties as a drama-whore.

WE MUST TAKE TO THE STREETS!

Drama abilities are on cooldown until tonight.

Step up the game though and find those pics so we can all have a good laugh.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
March 29th, 1991...

EDIT: Nevermind. Stupid search not realising .s aren't -s.

Offline iamzack

Whatcha tryin' to find now?

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
DOB, I'd assume.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline iamzack

That's what I thought, but then I was like "why?"

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
I'm actually wondering why you go by "iamzack" when Emerald Ellis, or at least someone posting on forums using her email address, apparently broke up with Zack.

I'm also wondering if I'm being used to try and dredge up nudes of your ex because you can't do it yourself.

Offline iamzack

I got back together with this Zack.

I'm amused you haven't found him at all.

(Hint: you'll know him by his title)

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Your cell number is very possibly: xxx.xxx.xxxx

Edited by admin: I don't care if this number is real or not, it shall be gone.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 03:36:19 pm by Furry »

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Ookay, time for a closure.