Author Topic: War In Heaven Preview 1  (Read 17374 times)

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: War In Heaven Preview 1
Darius is the guy in charge of stuff like that. I'm not sure we're in a position where we really need testers right now (maybe FREDders...we'll see.)

If you wanted to post a lengthier set of praise/criticism, though, that'd be awesome. I collect that stuff for PR purposes and to fuel the Fearless Leader's engines of creativity.

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
For the love of god (or whatever deity these earthers worship), fix the smoothing on those models! As of now, it is fail.

And in case you have no idea what I'm talking about, see this post: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,62933.0.html

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
Not quite so simple.  I've had trouble even getting some models, including the Karuna/Hyperion into Blender without it crashing.

Offline --Steve-O--

• I might be the last man on earth to use TS3.2
if there is still time time be had I'll have a new version of the hyperion/karuna rolling soon. i went through and remodeled it from the ground up. hopefully the end result will cut back drastically on the polies and eradicate smoothing and general mesh errors.
"And so they dwelled in filth, on worlds made of dirt and feces, and there they lay until they stumbled into the skies." --the Mad Prophet

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
Good to hear :)

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
if there is still time time be had I'll have a new version of the hyperion/karuna rolling soon. i went through and remodeled it from the ground up. hopefully the end result will cut back drastically on the polies and eradicate smoothing and general mesh errors.
I'd bloody hope so :P