Author Topic: Dual Displays Issue  (Read 1162 times)

Offline KappaWing

• Lost in the nebula
Dual Displays Issue
On my primary screen, I'm playing a fullscreen game right?

On my secondary screen, I got my browsers open and stuff. I put them there because I can drag stuff between monitors.  I can view this monitor and move my mouse from the first screen to the second one, but as soon as I click on my secondary monitor, the game on my primary monitor minimizes. This seems to be a windoze issue. Does anyone have an app that disables this "feature"?
"Your efforts to interdict me have failed, papacy. Pentagon, engage propaganda drive."
"Now, Protestant scum, you will see the power of this fully armed and operational Papal Station!"

Offline Rhymes

• Galactic Mediator
  • Fatum Iustum Stultorum
Re: Dual Displays Issue
Umm...

Don't click on the other monitor? :P
If you don't have Knossos, you need it.

“There was a button," Holden said. "I pushed it."
"Jesus Christ. That really is how you go through life, isn't it?”

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
This bug was reported and fixed ages ago. Should be fine in any recent build. You're not still using 3.6.9 are you?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter
I don't think he's specific about FS.
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

Offline KappaWing

• Lost in the nebula
Yeah I'm playing EVE-Online  :)

But, I found a solution. EVEmon has a function to convert windowed mode to fullscreen, and that negates the issue.  :)
"Your efforts to interdict me have failed, papacy. Pentagon, engage propaganda drive."
"Now, Protestant scum, you will see the power of this fully armed and operational Papal Station!"