Author Topic: Where do I find non-terran/vasudan/shivan ships  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Killer Whale

• Oh no, not again.
Where do I find non-terran/vasudan/shivan ships
I was thinking (unfortunately, thinking rarely turns to action, I suffer from a condition called laziness) of perhaps making a campaign where you play as the Ancients, fight an alien race, find the shivans and get destroyed by invincible ships. I believe the storyline could work quite well. Any idea where I can find Ancient-type ships? I've seen a few in INFR1 and Blue Planet, but where do they come from, and are there any more?

Offline eliex

Re: Where do I find non-terran/vasudan/shivan ships
You can find most of the public user-made ships at the FreeSpace Wiki.
Ancient ships are grouped in the Other category, and if you do use them in a mod, it is good to give credit to their original makers.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
I was thinking (unfortunately, thinking rarely turns to action, I suffer from a condition called laziness) of perhaps making a campaign where you play as the Ancients, fight an alien race, find the shivans and get destroyed by invincible ships. I believe the storyline could work quite well. Any idea where I can find Ancient-type ships? I've seen a few in INFR1 and Blue Planet, but where do they come from, and are there any more?

Sound like Ancient-Shivan War...
Join us. :D
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Killer Whale

• Oh no, not again.
oh. That sounds exactly like what I was thinking of