Author Topic: Locking up during missions  (Read 4191 times)

Locking up during missions
Just redownloaded TBP and am having issues with it. It seems to be running perfectly well but AT SOME POINT during whatever mission I play the game locks up. Just now I was doing Severed Dreams, it handled the start of the big battle just fine, but randomly locked up about 7 minutes in. Same in Signs and Portents except that was about 5 minutes in.

Tried lowering the resolution, did nothing, removed light settings, did nothing. Little help please? Not sure what's up.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Re: Locking up during missions
can you tell me where you downloaded TBP from

what build you are using

what os you are using
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

I downloaded the torrent of TBP DVD available at the top of this page. Think it's 3.4 or something. I'm running XP, Service Pack 3.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
What GPU? Have you ruled out overheating?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Can't be overheating. I run 3.6.10 FS2 and all those mods and campaigns perfectly fine, haven't encountered any lock-ups up until I went to TBP this afternoon. There's slowdown but nothing excruciating, the computer can handle stuff like Forced Entry and Universal Truth on Blue Planet on its max resolution (1280x800) without a significant performance hit.

So I was surprised when I started having issues with TBP. The game RUNS fine actually, and it looks great, but it always always always locks up within 5 - 10 minutes of gameplay. I can't figure it out really. Now, the torrent I d/led -is- running off of 3.6.9 and not .10. Could that be causing some issues?

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Possibly. Get 3.6.10RC3 INFERNO and the Launcher 5.5d, as well as the current Zathras pack, install it all, select the RC3 exe and the Zathras mod in the launcher, then try again.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Oh snap I didn't even see that RC3 was released yesterday. That looks very promising E, I'm d/ling now and will get back to you all on how it goes.

EDIT: Damn! That was a no go. The problem isn't even graphical, I knocked the resolution waaaaay down and it still crashed about 7 minutes into Severed Dreams (about 2 minutes into the battle). At which point the game locks up and eventually CTDs accompanied by a Windows "Freespace needs to close" message. Really unsure what's wrong with it.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 09:17:36 pm by Javito1986 »

From my error log after the last CTD:

EDIT: [Deleted by me!]. Sorry! My mistake! I'll get the correct log posted shortly.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 09:43:07 pm by Javito1986 »

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Sorry, but that is the wrong log. Open the launcher, and select a debug build (fs2_open_3_6_10_RC3_INF_debug.exe), then run the game again, until it crashes. After that, go look into the data folder in the TBP directory. There will be a file named fs2_open.log there, which you should post here. Using [code][/code] Tags will help make it readable.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

That was weird. I attempted to run the RC3 debug but it CTDd on me immediately after the "The Babylon Project" title screen before the intro movie so much as begins.

Error log:

Code: [Select]
==========================================================================
DEBUG SPEW: No debug_filter.cfg found, so only general, error, and warning
categories can be shown and no debug_filter.cfg info will be saved.
FreeSpace version: 3.6.10
Passed cmdline options:
  -spec_exp 7.0
  -fov 0.65
  -spec_static 3.0
  -spec_point 8.6
  -spec_tube 5.0
  -ambient_factor 80
  -env
  -mipmap
  -missile_lighting
  -glow
  -nomotiondebris
  -spec
  -normal
  -3dshockwave
  -cache_bitmaps
  -dualscanlines
  -orbradar
  -rearm_timer
  -targetinfo
  -3dwarp
  -ship_choice_3d
  -weapon_choice_3d
  -warp_flash
  -snd_preload
  -mod Zathras
  -tbp
  -fps
Building file index...
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Revan.vp' with a checksum of 0x808bcb64
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Xmas2008_0rph3u5.vp' with a checksum of 0x5183c04c
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Z_Multi.vp' with a checksum of 0xd8370d23
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Zathras.vp' with a checksum of 0x8274f24c
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\AchenSchoolingFlight.vp' with a checksum of 0x1b04f7fb
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-C-sp-EMW-3_0.vp' with a checksum of 0x5529d851
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-C-sp-RW-3_0.vp' with a checksum of 0x1ca3d242
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-Core-3_4.vp' with a checksum of 0xbda39a14
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-M-MultiPack-1.vp' with a checksum of 0xa2f5f491
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-M-MultiPack-1_0.vp' with a checksum of 0xdcf27819
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5SFP.vp' with a checksum of 0xc9d34e0e
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\DarkChildren.vp' with a checksum of 0x7e5ca08a
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\eatraining.vp' with a checksum of 0x595c32d0
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\EBW.vp' with a checksum of 0xd56d6d9e
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\ebwpatch1a.vp' with a checksum of 0x118777f4
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\FortuneHunters.vp' with a checksum of 0x7d8e6d5c
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Infestation.vp' with a checksum of 0x0208547c
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Operations.vp' with a checksum of 0xfc82bb68
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Root_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x7738890b
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\sparky_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x7738890b
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x7738890b
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\stu_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x7738890b
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Survivor.vp' with a checksum of 0xc81f3998
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-AotB-Demo.vp' with a checksum of 0xe887836e
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-DrumsOfWar-1.vp' with a checksum of 0x51240964
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-DrumsOfWar2.vp' with a checksum of 0xc7f53004
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-TheBlackHand-Eps1.vp' with a checksum of 0xdc925b35
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\trail of light.vp' with a checksum of 0xe46f3b5e
Searching root 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\' ... 23 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Revan.vp' ... 59 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Xmas2008_0rph3u5.vp' ... 46 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Z_Multi.vp' ... 30 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Zathras.vp' ... 152 files
Searching root 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\' ... 114 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\AchenSchoolingFlight.vp' ... 76 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-C-sp-EMW-3_0.vp' ... 188 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-C-sp-RW-3_0.vp' ... 724 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-Core-3_4.vp' ... 7607 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-M-MultiPack-1.vp' ... 21 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-M-MultiPack-1_0.vp' ... 38 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5SFP.vp' ... 456 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\DarkChildren.vp' ... 96 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\eatraining.vp' ... 91 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\EBW.vp' ... 610 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\ebwpatch1a.vp' ... 1 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\FortuneHunters.vp' ... 45 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Infestation.vp' ... 125 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Operations.vp' ... 89 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Root_fs2.vp' ... 3 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\sparky_fs2.vp' ... 3 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' ... 3 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\stu_fs2.vp' ... 3 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Survivor.vp' ... 53 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-AotB-Demo.vp' ... 21 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-DrumsOfWar-1.vp' ... 11 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-DrumsOfWar2.vp' ... 16 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-TheBlackHand-Eps1.vp' ... 26 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\trail of light.vp' ... 2 files
Found 30 roots and 10732 files.
AutoLang: Language auto-detection successful...
Setting language to English
Initializing OpenAL...
  Using 'Generic Software' as OpenAL sound device...
  OpenAL Vendor     : Creative Labs Inc.
  OpenAL Renderer   : Software
  OpenAL Version    : 1.1

... OpenAL successfully initialized!
Initializing OpenGL graphics device at 1280x800 with 32-bit color...
  Initializing WGL...
  Requested WGL Video values = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 32, double-buffer: 1
  Actual WGL Video values    = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 32, double-buffer: 1
  OpenGL Vendor     : Intel
  OpenGL Renderer   : Intel 915GM
  OpenGL Version    : 1.4.0 - Build 4.14.10.4333

Using extension "GL_EXT_fog_coord".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_multitexture".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_add".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_compression".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_combine".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_draw_range_elements".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object".
  Unable to find extension "GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap".
  Unable to find extension "GL_EXT_framebuffer_object".
  Unable to find extension "GL_NV_texture_rectangle".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_bgra".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_cube_map".
  Unable to find extension "GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias".
  Unable to find extension "NV_point_sprite".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_shading_language_100".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_shader_objects".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_vertex_shader".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_fragment_shader".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ATI_shader_texture_lod".
  Found special extension function "wglSwapIntervalEXT".

!!DEBUG!! OpenGL Errors this frame: 1
  Max texture units: 8 (8)
  Max elements vertices: 1024
  Max elements indices: 1024
  Max texture size: 2048x2048
  Can use compressed textures: YES
  Texture compression available: YES
  Using trilinear texture filter.
... OpenGL init is complete!
Size of bitmap info = 705 KB
Size of bitmap extra info = 40 bytes
ANI cursorweb with size 24x24 (25.0% wasted)
GRAPHICS: Initializing default colors...
SCRIPTING: Beginning initialization sequence...
SCRIPTING: Beginning Lua initialization...
LUA: Opening LUA state...
LUA: Initializing base Lua libraries...
LUA: Beginning ADE initialization
ADE: Initializing enumeration constants...
ADE: Assigning Lua session...
SCRIPTING: Beginning main hook parse sequence....
Wokka!  Error opening file (scripting.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'scripting.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
SCRIPTING: Inititialization complete.
SCRIPTING: Splash screen overrides checked
SCRIPTING: Splash hook has been run
SCRIPTING: Splash screen conditional hook has been run
Using high memory settings...
Wokka!  Error opening file (interface.tbl)!
WMCGUI: Unable to parse 'interface.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
ANI 2_radar1 with size 209x170 (33.6% wasted)
Windoze reported 16 joysticks, we found 1
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_reset_choices
Wokka!  Error opening file (armor.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'armor.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp20.eff) with 48 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (ExpMissileHit1.eff) with 29 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp04.eff) with 40 frames at 21 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp05.eff) with 51 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp06.eff) with 71 frames at 23 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Shockwave01.eff) with 92 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Shockwave02.eff) with 146 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Shockwave03.eff) with 51 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Shockwave04.eff) with 51 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Disruptor_Impact.eff) with 6 frames at 25 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particleexp01.eff) with 21 frames at 20 fps.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'Zathras-wep.tbm' ...
WARNING:  Weapon '<none>' has both LASER and POF render types!  Will only use POF type!
WARNING:  Laser glow specified on non-LASER type weapon (<none>)!
Int3(): From E:\Storage\FSO\fs2_open_3_6_10_export\code\Weapon\Weapons.cpp at line 2199

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
OK that one I know about and I have already fixed it.  Zathras RC4 will be out very soon and will have the fix.   I have no idea how that version got released.  I packed it up, tested it, found the problem, fixed it, and created a new .vp.  Only thing I can think of is that the .vp didn't create and I copied the bad version a second time. 

No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

I disabled Zathras mod in the launcher but I'm still getting a CTD as soon as I run the debug. So I can't even access any of the missions to post the error report. Really confused now.  :shaking:

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Without Zathras you will get quite a few errors in debug builds.  That is the whole point of Zathras.vp.  It fixes those errors so 3.6.10 will run correctly. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Ohh. Well darn!

I tried again hoping it wouldn't freeze. So annoying! It CTDs on me just as the battle is getting interested and I'm all immersed. Guess I have to wait for the new Zathras!

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Shouldn't be too long.  Getting ready to start packing it up now. 

Okay, Zathras RC4 is plugged in now and I was able to run the debug build for Severed Dreams. Last playthrough CTDd at 5:53 (just as the capships were ripping into each other and I was just shooting down my third Starfury! Grr!). Here's the complete error report:

Code: [Select]
DEBUG SPEW: No debug_filter.cfg found, so only general, error, and warning
categories can be shown and no debug_filter.cfg info will be saved.
FreeSpace version: 3.6.10
Passed cmdline options:
  -env
  -mipmap
  -missile_lighting
  -glow
  -nomotiondebris
  -spec
  -normal
  -3dshockwave
  -cache_bitmaps
  -dualscanlines
  -orbradar
  -rearm_timer
  -targetinfo
  -3dwarp
  -ship_choice_3d
  -weapon_choice_3d
  -warp_flash
  -snd_preload
  -mod Zathras
  -tbp
  -fps
Building file index...
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\0rph3u5.vp' with a checksum of 0xf4f337da
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\FUBAR.vp' with a checksum of 0x104c49d1
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Revan.vp' with a checksum of 0x808bcb64
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Xmas2008_0rph3u5.vp' with a checksum of 0x5183c04c
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Z_Multi.vp' with a checksum of 0xd8370d23
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Zathras.vp' with a checksum of 0xce268f3f
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\AchenSchoolingFlight.vp' with a checksum of 0x1b04f7fb
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-C-sp-EMW-3_0.vp' with a checksum of 0x5529d851
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-C-sp-RW-3_0.vp' with a checksum of 0x1ca3d242
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-Core-3_4.vp' with a checksum of 0xbda39a14
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-M-MultiPack-1.vp' with a checksum of 0xa2f5f491
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-M-MultiPack-1_0.vp' with a checksum of 0xdcf27819
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5SFP.vp' with a checksum of 0xc9d34e0e
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\DarkChildren.vp' with a checksum of 0x7e5ca08a
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\eatraining.vp' with a checksum of 0x595c32d0
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\EBW.vp' with a checksum of 0xd56d6d9e
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\ebwpatch1a.vp' with a checksum of 0x118777f4
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\FortuneHunters.vp' with a checksum of 0x7d8e6d5c
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Infestation.vp' with a checksum of 0x0208547c
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Operations.vp' with a checksum of 0xfc82bb68
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Root_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x7738890b
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\sparky_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x7738890b
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x7738890b
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\stu_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x7738890b
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Survivor.vp' with a checksum of 0xc81f3998
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-AotB-Demo.vp' with a checksum of 0xe887836e
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-DrumsOfWar-1.vp' with a checksum of 0x51240964
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-DrumsOfWar2.vp' with a checksum of 0xc7f53004
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-TheBlackHand-Eps1.vp' with a checksum of 0xdc925b35
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\trail of light.vp' with a checksum of 0xe46f3b5e
Searching root 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\' ... 23 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\0rph3u5.vp' ... 79 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\FUBAR.vp' ... 143 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Revan.vp' ... 59 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Xmas2008_0rph3u5.vp' ... 46 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Z_Multi.vp' ... 30 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Zathras\Zathras.vp' ... 154 files
Searching root 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\' ... 114 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\AchenSchoolingFlight.vp' ... 76 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-C-sp-EMW-3_0.vp' ... 188 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-C-sp-RW-3_0.vp' ... 724 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-Core-3_4.vp' ... 7607 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-M-MultiPack-1.vp' ... 21 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5-M-MultiPack-1_0.vp' ... 38 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\B5SFP.vp' ... 456 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\DarkChildren.vp' ... 96 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\eatraining.vp' ... 91 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\EBW.vp' ... 610 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\ebwpatch1a.vp' ... 1 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\FortuneHunters.vp' ... 45 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Infestation.vp' ... 125 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Operations.vp' ... 89 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Root_fs2.vp' ... 3 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\sparky_fs2.vp' ... 3 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' ... 3 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\stu_fs2.vp' ... 3 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\Survivor.vp' ... 53 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-AotB-Demo.vp' ... 21 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-DrumsOfWar-1.vp' ... 11 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-DrumsOfWar2.vp' ... 16 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\TBP-TheBlackHand-Eps1.vp' ... 26 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\The Babylon Project\trail of light.vp' ... 2 files
Found 32 roots and 10956 files.
AutoLang: Language auto-detection successful...
Setting language to English
Initializing OpenAL...
  Using 'Generic Software' as OpenAL sound device...
  OpenAL Vendor     : Creative Labs Inc.
  OpenAL Renderer   : Software
  OpenAL Version    : 1.1

... OpenAL successfully initialized!
  Initializing WGL...

Using extension "GL_EXT_fog_coord".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_multitexture".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_add".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_compression".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_combine".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_draw_range_elements".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object".
  Unable to find extension "GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap".
  Unable to find extension "GL_EXT_framebuffer_object".
  Unable to find extension "GL_NV_texture_rectangle".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_bgra".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_cube_map".
  Unable to find extension "GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias".
  Unable to find extension "NV_point_sprite".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_shading_language_100".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_shader_objects".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_vertex_shader".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_fragment_shader".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ATI_shader_texture_lod".
  Found special extension function "wglSwapIntervalEXT".

!!DEBUG!! OpenGL Errors this frame: 1
  Max texture units: 8 (8)
  Max elements vertices: 1024
  Max elements indices: 1024
  Max texture size: 2048x2048
  Can use compressed textures: YES
  Texture compression available: YES
  Using trilinear texture filter.
... OpenGL init is complete!
Size of bitmap info = 705 KB
Size of bitmap extra info = 40 bytes
ANI cursorweb with size 24x24 (25.0% wasted)
GRAPHICS: Initializing default colors...
SCRIPTING: Beginning initialization sequence...
SCRIPTING: Beginning Lua initialization...
LUA: Opening LUA state...
LUA: Initializing base Lua libraries...
LUA: Beginning ADE initialization
ADE: Initializing enumeration constants...
ADE: Assigning Lua session...
SCRIPTING: Beginning main hook parse sequence....
Wokka!  Error opening file (scripting.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'scripting.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
SCRIPTING: Inititialization complete.
SCRIPTING: Splash screen overrides checked
SCRIPTING: Splash hook has been run
SCRIPTING: Splash screen conditional hook has been run
Using high memory settings...
Wokka!  Error opening file (interface.tbl)!
WMCGUI: Unable to parse 'interface.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
ANI 2_radar1 with size 209x170 (33.6% wasted)
Windoze reported 16 joysticks, we found 1
Wokka!  Error opening file (armor.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'armor.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp20.eff) with 48 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (ExpMissileHit1.eff) with 29 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp04.eff) with 40 frames at 21 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp05.eff) with 51 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp06.eff) with 71 frames at 23 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Shockwave01.eff) with 92 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Shockwave02.eff) with 146 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Shockwave03.eff) with 51 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Shockwave04.eff) with 51 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Disruptor_Impact.eff) with 6 frames at 25 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particleexp01.eff) with 21 frames at 20 fps.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'Zathras-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'additional-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'Zathras-shp.tbm' ...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (rockexp01.eff) with 96 frames at 24 fps.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'XmasNBG-str.tbm' ...
loading animated cursor "cursor"
ANI cursor with size 24x24 (25.0% wasted)
Ships.tbl is : INVALID!!!!
Weapons.tbl is : INVALID!!!!
cfile_init() took 3134
Got event GS_EVENT_GAME_INIT (49) in state NOT A VALID STATE (0)
ANI cursor.ani with size 24x24 (25.0% wasted)
Got event GS_EVENT_MAIN_MENU (0) in state GS_STATE_INITIAL_PLAYER_SELECT (37)
Wokka!  Error opening file (FreeSpace2.fc2)!
Error parsing 'FreeSpace2.fc2'
Error code = 5.
ANI 2_b5render.ani with size 1024x576 (43.8% wasted)
ANI 2_Exit.ani with size 338x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI 2_Pilot.ani with size 337x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI 2_Continue.ani with size 337x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI 2_Techdata.ani with size 337x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI 2_Options.ani with size 337x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI 2_Campaign.ani with size 338x25 (21.9% wasted)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 5.683 (5.683)
Got event GS_EVENT_TECH_MENU (11) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
Techroom successfully initialized, now changing tab...
Loading model 'aurora.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'aurora.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xdaff0dfd, IBX checksum: 0x8e1b9252 -- "aurora.pof"
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 1.087 (1.087)
Got event GS_EVENT_SIMULATOR_ROOM (58) in state GS_STATE_TECH_MENU (7)
Freeing all existing models...
Wokka!  Error opening file (FreeSpace2.fc2)!
Error parsing 'FreeSpace2.fc2'
Error code = 5.
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 1.525 (1.525)
Got event GS_EVENT_START_GAME (1) in state GS_STATE_SIMULATOR_ROOM (20)
=================== STARTING LEVEL LOAD ==================
Someone passed an extension to bm_load for file 'b5sevdream.tga'
ANI 2_Loading.ani with size 824x43 (32.8% wasted)
Starting model page in...
Beginning level bitmap paging...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particlesmoke01.eff) with 98 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particlesmoke02.eff) with 98 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (JumpIn01.eff) with 61 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (JumpOut02.eff) with 61 frames at 22 fps.
Loading warp model
Loading model 'warp.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'warp.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xcaae6bc9, IBX checksum: 0xe3efb157 -- "warp.pof"
Model warp.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shieldhit01a.eff) with 23 frames at 21 fps.
SHOCKWAVE =>  Loading default shockwave model...
Loading model 'shockwave.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'shockwave.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xc1fa90c1, IBX checksum: 0xe33dedf3 -- "shockwave.pof"
Model shockwave.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
SHOCKWAVE =>  Default model load: SUCCEEDED!!
MISSION LOAD: 'Babylon 5 Severed dreams'
Using alternate ship type name: Alpha Leader
WARNING: "Unknown flag2 in mission file: no-bank" at MissionParse.cpp:3717
Using alternate ship type name: Maj Ryan
Using alternate ship type name: Capt Hiroshi
Using alternate ship type name: Delens Ship
Starting mission message count : 196
Ending mission message count : 245
Loading model 'aurora.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'aurora.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xdaff0dfd, IBX checksum: 0x8e1b9252 -- "aurora.pof"
Loading model 'vortex.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'vortex.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xd44aa3b2, IBX checksum: 0x58abbd07 -- "vortex.pof"
Allocating space for at least 0 new ship subsystems ...  a total of 200 is now available (0 in-use).
Loading model 'omega.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'omega.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xdfeda93b, IBX checksum: 0xea93d1fb -- "omega.pof"
BMPMAN: Found EFF (narndebris01-glow.eff) with 53 frames at 30 fps.
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'rotsec01a', believed to be in ship omega.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'fighterbay', believed to be in ship omega.pof
Loading model 'midwinter.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'midwinter.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xe2ed2b44, IBX checksum: 0x8c3ea411 -- "midwinter.pof"
BMPMAN: Found EFF (ea-debris01-glow.eff) with 53 frames at 7 fps.
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'reactor01a', believed to be in ship midwinter.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'reactor02a', believed to be in ship midwinter.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'reactor03a', believed to be in ship midwinter.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'reactor04a', believed to be in ship midwinter.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'fighterbay', believed to be in ship midwinter.pof
Loading model 'aurora_line.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'aurora_line.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xb8a225e8, IBX checksum: 0xf3252c6c -- "aurora_line.pof"
Loading model 'tbolt.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'tbolt.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x68018e71, IBX checksum: 0x93870c6e -- "tbolt.pof"
Loading model 'hyperion.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'hyperion.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xfc5ef3bc, IBX checksum: 0xc8f44c3c -- "hyperion.pof"
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'reactor01a', believed to be in ship hyperion.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'reactor02a', believed to be in ship hyperion.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'reactor03a', believed to be in ship hyperion.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'reactor04a', believed to be in ship hyperion.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'fighterbay', believed to be in ship hyperion.pof
Loading model 'badger.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'badger.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x2f05669d, IBX checksum: 0xb374fd7d -- "badger.pof"
Loading model 'invader.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'invader.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xd54d9af6, IBX checksum: 0xb4461968 -- "invader.pof"
Loading model 'sharlin.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'sharlin.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x966a34d4, IBX checksum: 0xa06ddbf6 -- "sharlin.pof"
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'fighterbay', believed to be in ship sharlin.pof
Loading model 'whitestar.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'whitestar.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xfbfcca62, IBX checksum: 0x8c5a702b -- "whitestar.pof"
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'fighterbay', believed to be in ship whitestar.pof
Loading model 'b5.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'b5.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xacb9c434, IBX checksum: 0x2da53432 -- "b5.pof"
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'hazmata', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'panel01a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'panel02a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'panel03a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'panel04a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'panel05a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'panel06a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'panel07a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'panel08a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'panel09a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'panel10a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'panel11a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'panel12a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'pod01a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'pod02a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'pod03a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'pod04a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'pod05a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'pod06a', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized type subsystem 'rotationa', believed to be in ship b5.pof
Loading model 'lifepod.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'lifepod.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x657fe023, IBX checksum: 0x514114e3 -- "lifepod.pof"
ANI 2_lock1 with size 56x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI 2_lockspin with size 100x100 (21.9% wasted)
ANI 2_lead1 with size 26x26 (18.8% wasted)
ANI 2_energy2 with size 86x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI toggle1 with size 57x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI weapons1 with size 126x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI weapons1_b with size 150x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc1 with size 252x60 (6.3% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc2 with size 35x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc3 with size 41x29 (9.4% wasted)
ANI 2_leftarc with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_rightarc1 with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_reticle1 with size 40x31 (3.1% wasted)
ANI targhit1 with size 31x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI energy1 with size 12x41 (35.9% wasted)
ANI targetview1 with size 137x156 (39.1% wasted)
ANI targetview2 with size 4x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI targetview3 with size 7x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI damage1 with size 148x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI support1 with size 108x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI objective1 with size 149x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI wingman1 with size 71x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman2 with size 35x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman3 with size 14x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI netlag1 with size 29x30 (6.3% wasted)
ANI head1 with size 164x132 (48.4% wasted)
ANI time1 with size 47x23 (28.1% wasted)
Loading model 'starfield.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'starfield.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x07d8680d, IBX checksum: 0x2746ad28 -- "starfield.pof"
Model starfield.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
=================== STARTING LEVEL DATA LOAD ==================
Allocating space for at least 736 new ship subsystems ...  a total of 1000 is now available (182 in-use).
About to page in ships!
ANI shield-eaaurora with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-eaauroramk1 with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-eabadger with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-eathunderbolt with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-eainvader with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-eacrewshuttle with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
Loading model 'crewshuttle.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'crewshuttle.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x13fe2d74, IBX checksum: 0x9e91619b -- "crewshuttle.pof"
ANI shield-ealifepod with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-crritan with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
Loading model 'cratmshuttle.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'cratmshuttle.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xa1c8461b, IBX checksum: 0xa3dbb256 -- "cratmshuttle.pof"
ANI shield-mflintira with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
Loading model 'lintira.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'lintira.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x04375951, IBX checksum: 0x5c603bdf -- "lintira.pof"
ANI shield-isawhitestar with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Disruptor_Particle.eff) with 11 frames at 25 fps.
Loading model 'EAvenom1.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'EAvenom1.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x6005f569, IBX checksum: 0x2e7acb98 -- "EAvenom1.pof"
Model EAvenom1.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Loading model 'EAvenom2.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'EAvenom2.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x8e1456ea, IBX checksum: 0x7851fcf8 -- "EAvenom2.pof"
Model EAvenom2.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Loading model 'EAHeavyFighterMiss.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'EAHeavyFighterMiss.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x5269fd89, IBX checksum: 0x381fb4f1 -- "EAHeavyFighterMiss.pof"
Loading model 'EAHeavyFighterMissW.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'EAHeavyFighterMissW.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xad280c53, IBX checksum: 0xdb9aaae3 -- "EAHeavyFighterMissW.pof"
Loading model 'Asari.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Asari.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x4051495b, IBX checksum: 0x95768ee2 -- "Asari.pof"
Model Asari.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Loading model 'TaLon.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'TaLon.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xa86d1517, IBX checksum: 0x6317c525 -- "TaLon.pof"
Model TaLon.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Loading model 'TKor.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'TKor.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x5d1a0d73, IBX checksum: 0x1a276d0c -- "TKor.pof"
Model TKor.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
BMPMAN: Found EFF (trailrail.eff) with 11 frames at 10 fps.
Loading model 'valasdil.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'valasdil.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x7297ecbb, IBX checksum: 0xc9d5794b -- "valasdil.pof"
Model valasdil.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Loading model 'nothing.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'nothing.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x307871d7, IBX checksum: 0x4d993d84 -- "nothing.pof"
Model nothing.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Loading model 'cmeasure01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'cmeasure01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xe5f32533, IBX checksum: 0x51a56331 -- "cmeasure01.pof"
Loading model 'hornet.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'hornet.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x57350658, IBX checksum: 0x3bb8181e -- "hornet.pof"
Loading model 'debris01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'debris01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x974f214b, IBX checksum: 0xe8d505d5 -- "debris01.pof"
Loading model 'debris02.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'debris02.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x8e0eed50, IBX checksum: 0xba3da9aa -- "debris02.pof"
Paging in mission messages
Stopping model page in...
ANI 2_radar1.ani with size 209x170 (33.6% wasted)
ANI 2_lock1.ani with size 56x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI 2_lead1.ani with size 26x26 (18.8% wasted)
ANI 2_energy2.ani with size 86x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI toggle1.ani with size 57x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI weapons1.ani with size 126x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc1.ani with size 252x60 (6.3% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc2.ani with size 35x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc3.ani with size 41x29 (9.4% wasted)
ANI 2_leftarc.ani with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_rightarc1.ani with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_reticle1.ani with size 40x31 (3.1% wasted)
ANI targhit1.ani with size 31x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI energy1.ani with size 12x41 (35.9% wasted)
ANI targetview1.ani with size 137x156 (39.1% wasted)
ANI targetview2.ani with size 4x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI targetview3.ani with size 7x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI damage1.ani with size 148x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI support1.ani with size 108x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI objective1.ani with size 149x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI wingman1.ani with size 71x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman2.ani with size 35x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman3.ani with size 14x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI netlag1.ani with size 29x30 (6.3% wasted)
ANI head1.ani with size 164x132 (48.4% wasted)
ANI time1.ani with size 47x23 (28.1% wasted)
ANI shield-eaaurora.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-eaauroramk1.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-eabadger.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-eathunderbolt.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-eainvader.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-eacrewshuttle.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-ealifepod.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-crritan.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-mflintira.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-isawhitestar.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
User bitmap 'TMP824x43+16'
User bitmap 'TMP824x43+16'
User bitmap 'TMP256x256+8'
User bitmap 'TMP256x256+8'
User bitmap 'TMP128x128+8'
Bmpman: 1901/4750 bitmap slots in use.
Ending level bitmap paging...
=================== ENDING LOAD ================
Real count = 596,  Estimated count = 425
================================================
Received post for event GS_EVENT_RED_ALERT during state transtition. Find Allender if you are unsure if this is bad.
Got event GS_EVENT_RED_ALERT (57) in state GS_STATE_START_GAME (52)
Loading model 'psiaurora.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'psiaurora.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x39ea466c, IBX checksum: 0x83a69290 -- "psiaurora.pof"
Loading model 'psitbolt.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'psitbolt.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xa574fd0b, IBX checksum: 0x8fa862b0 -- "psitbolt.pof"
Loading model 'sentri.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'sentri.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x90c77cdc, IBX checksum: 0x1bb7c949 -- "sentri.pof"
Loading model 'frazi.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'frazi.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xc3c036cf, IBX checksum: 0xc5da17a9 -- "frazi.pof"
ANI 2_vid-eaaurora.ani with size 560x368 (28.1% wasted)
SHIP ANI: Found hires version of 2_vid-eaaurora.ani
ANI 2_vid-eaauroramk1.ani with size 560x368 (28.1% wasted)
SHIP ANI: Found hires version of 2_vid-eaauroramk1.ani
ANI 2_vid-eabadger.ani with size 560x368 (28.1% wasted)
SHIP ANI: Found hires version of 2_vid-eabadger.ani
ANI 2_vid-eathunderbolt.ani with size 560x368 (28.1% wasted)
SHIP ANI: Found hires version of 2_vid-eathunderbolt.ani
ANI 2_vid-psiaurora.ani with size 560x368 (28.1% wasted)
SHIP ANI: Found hires version of 2_vid-psiaurora.ani
ANI 2_vid-psithunderbolt.ani with size 560x368 (28.1% wasted)
SHIP ANI: Found hires version of 2_vid-psithunderbolt.ani
ANI 2_vid-crsentri.ani with size 560x368 (28.1% wasted)
SHIP ANI: Found hires version of 2_vid-crsentri.ani
ANI 2_vid-nrfrazi.ani with size 560x368 (28.1% wasted)
SHIP ANI: Found hires version of 2_vid-nrfrazi.ani
ANI 2_vid-isawhitestar.ani with size 560x368 (28.1% wasted)
SHIP ANI: Found hires version of 2_vid-isawhitestar.ani
ANI iconSD4 with size 56x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI iconScalpel with size 56x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI iconPromS with size 56x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI iconPromR with size 56x24 (25.0% wasted)
Loading model 'EAvenom1_tech.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'EAvenom1_tech.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xf9347c83, IBX checksum: 0x2b63f6f3 -- "EAvenom1_tech.pof"
Model EAvenom1_tech.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Loading model 'EAvenom2_tech.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'EAvenom2_tech.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x1725df00, IBX checksum: 0x7d48c193 -- "EAvenom2_tech.pof"
Model EAvenom2_tech.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
ANI 2_SD4.ani with size 332x304 (40.6% wasted)
ANI 2_Scalpel.ani with size 332x304 (40.6% wasted)
ANI 2_PromS.ani with size 332x304 (40.6% wasted)
ANI 2_PromR.ani with size 332x304 (40.6% wasted)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 94.122 (94.122)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 0.372 (0.372)
Got event GS_EVENT_ENTER_GAME (2) in state GS_STATE_RED_ALERT (44)
Entering game at time = 178.889
Frame  1 too long!!: frametime = 1.330 (1.330)
ANI capcomm_Sheridan.ani with size 160x120 (6.3% wasted)
Frame 206 too long!!: frametime = 0.318 (0.318)
532 frames executed in  30.024 seconds,  17.719 frames per second.
ANI capcomm_Ryan.ani with size 160x120 (6.3% wasted)
Frame 1761 too long!!: frametime = 0.675 (0.675)
ANI capcomm_Hiroshi.ani with size 160x120 (6.3% wasted)
ANI capcomm_Corwin.ani with size 160x120 (6.3% wasted)
Frame 2020 too long!!: frametime = 0.345 (0.345)
ANI Logo_EA.ani with size 160x120 (6.3% wasted)
Frame 2235 too long!!: frametime = 0.300 (0.300)
Frame 2306 too long!!: frametime = 0.298 (0.298)
Frame 2364 too long!!: frametime = 0.289 (0.289)
ANI b5-pilota.ani with size 160x120 (6.3% wasted)
Frame 2658 too long!!: frametime = 0.313 (0.313)
Frame 2975 too long!!: frametime = 0.299 (0.299)
ANI b5-pilotb.ani with size 160x120 (6.3% wasted)
Frame 3011 too long!!: frametime = 0.309 (0.309)
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
ANI b5-pilota.ani with size 160x120 (6.3% wasted)
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
Frame 3031 too long!!: frametime = 0.265 (0.265)
nothing ok to fire
Frame 3234 too long!!: frametime = 0.491 (0.491)
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
Killing beam at initial fire because of illegal targeting!!!
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
Beam couldn't find a good object model/type!! (0)
Beam couldn't find a good object model/type!! (0)
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
No more swarm missiles are available
nothing ok to fire
Frame 3616 too long!!: frametime = 0.253 (0.253)
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
Frame 3636 too long!!: frametime = 0.271 (0.271)
Frame 3639 too long!!: frametime = 0.266 (0.266)
Frame 3679 too long!!: frametime = 0.308 (0.308)
Frame 3684 too long!!: frametime = 0.317 (0.317)
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
WARNING: "Couldn't fire turret on ship EA Alexander; subsystem turret01a has no beam weapons" at SEXP.CPP:13480
Frame 3698 too long!!: frametime = 14.106 (14.106)
nothing ok to fire
Frame 3699 too long!!: frametime = 0.818 (0.818)
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
Frame 3711 too long!!: frametime = 0.332 (0.332)
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
nothing ok to fire
ANI b5-pilotb.ani with size 160x120 (6.3% wasted)

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
im pretty certain that this isnt helping........

Initializing WGL...

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Can't believe you aren't having problems in FS2 with that video chipset.  Have you looked for newer drivers?

Also try a different mission just to be sure it's not something with that mission.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 03:18:15 pm by FUBAR-BDHR »

Eh, it's an older comp and not meant for gaming but no, I don't have any problems with FS2's 3.6.10 builds ever. Even TBP runs perfectly fine up until the random CTDs I had on Severed Dreams and Signs and Portents.

Though I just ran a few more missions and was able to play them smoothly without any CTDs so maybe it's the individual missions. I'm not sure though. I was getting a lot of errors when I was going through Severed Dreams on the debug.

EDIT: Just dropping in to let you all know that I fixed the issue. It actually was just as simple as updating my drivers like Fubar suggested. Just ran through the entirety of Severed Dreams with no problem... well, i died eventually but it was like 15 minutes in. Point is the game's working great now. Thanks to all!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 04:41:55 pm by Javito1986 »