Author Topic: Potential coorperation ?  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Skullar

Potential coorperation ?
Just checking..... Well, aside minor bugfixing, most important thing about TBP are cool campaigns in the making. Aside Raider Wars and Earth-Brakiri War which are "finished" , they all need help along the road, or at least touchups and voiceacting.

I dont know who is here in the forums, who is WILLING and CAPABLE of doing something, and Who needs help with his stuff.

So, just to get an overview , please make some statements :)

SKULLAR

offers :
- ( help with ) adding ingame cutscenes to your missions to improve atmosphere
- add other atmospheric things like additional sound effects and more sophisticated use of music
- add stages to your missions
- 2d art like specific nameplates ( and glowmaps ) for various vessels.

needs :
- voiceactors and people who find voiceactors ( I am german ! Here are few people who speak english AND are willing to help !!! )
- Volunteers who can film CUTSCENES ( with actors and stuff , a few scenes in a bureau with an old actor ( 60 years ) as senator and a younger guy as his aide )

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Re: Potential coorperation ?
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
I think by stages he means code to skip ahead to certain parts so you don't have to sit through 5 minutes of dialogue when you fail and need to replay. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Skullar

Yeah !

And it works perfectly. I have almost finished parts 1 and 2 of the campaign ( 12 missions done, just voiceacting missing and decent briefings ). Some touch-ups to mission 11, and I'll start with EACW's SEVERED DREAMS today :)