Author Topic: I need the GTD Orion...  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
I need the GTD Orion...
... in .blend format with textures applied so I can make 2D sprites from it for Transcendence and maybe Escape Velocity Nova.
If someone could tell me how to get the textures applied to the model when I import the .dae file, then that would be fine too.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, if so, please move it to the right place.

Actually, never mind. I got what I needed. Ignore or delete this.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 06:49:41 am by Hades »
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Aardwolf

Re: I need the GTD Orion...
Why not just use FRED?

It might require setting the background to something easy to tell apart from it, though, possibly by placing a giant single-colored planet bitmap behind it...

Also, I guess it might limit the possible size...

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
Well, the thing is, I like to do good sprites. Not sprites where I take one picture of the ship and then rotate it 39 ****ing times, which is why I needed it in Blender. I found out what the problem was and I will fix it.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Aardwolf

Ah right, angle view instead of straight down. Dang.