Author Topic: New website for FSPort  (Read 1594 times)

Offline dANGER boy

• New and improved, v2.0
    • Vortex Research & Design
New website for FSPort
So I just went to the site for some random reason and the thought crossed my mind that perhaps it could do with a facelift.  Depending on what you want I probably will be able to do it.  I'm not very good with advanced scripts such as PHP and Javascript, but I know HTML fairly well and have experience with Flash.  I usually create simple, eye-pleasing website for random stuff.  You can check out my site in my signature link.  Like I said, simple but efficient, organized, and uncluttered.
[21:39] * Now talking in #hard-light
[21:39] <Zacam> Dear. God.
[21:39] * dANGER_boy is now known as God
[21:39] <God> Yes, I'm here
[21:39] <Zacam> I'd like to file a bug report.
[21:40] * thesizzler is now known as Jesus
[21:40] <Jesus> sup
[21:40] <God> Check with my secretary.
[21:40] <Jesus> hey dad
[21:40] <Zacam> Regarding the INANE flaws in human intelligence and the equality (or disparity) therof.
[21:40] * God points at Jesus
[21:40] * mura is now known as WhitePidgeon
[21:40] <+WhitePidgeon> kuuuuu

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Re: New website for FSPort
Yeah, I've been trying to get it redone in the style of the Holonet, but everyone involved is too busy with other stuff.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...