Author Topic: Noob wants a game  (Read 2111 times)

Offline ninelives1

• Noob
I'm a complete noob so please, no one come on and pulverize me!!!

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
You're the guy I played with earlier? Well if you are then... nice co-op with ya. ;)

I actually wanted you to host since it's the client that tends to suffer the worst of the lag... and I wanted to see how bad the lag was, if any... but since you said there's no lag I'll take your word for it.

Haven't played multi in forever so it was nice playing it problem-free. But I suck at choosing missions. XD
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

I saw the game earlier, and might have joined if the ping hadnt shown over 300.  I'm in the states, so i'd say that ya'll were in Europe...

Offline ninelives1

• Noob
eh im in the states, idk about the other guy. o well mine stopped working, if u could check out my other thread and maybe help me out

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Hiya, I am free to play most days!! Just send me a PM. Am available right now actually...
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline ninelives1

• Noob
still up for a game anyone?

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
there willbe a game at 8pm gmt tomorrow night if you are still interested then......
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline ninelives1

• Noob
um sure but i still wanna play now :P