Author Topic: Multiplayer issue  (Read 1034 times)

When i try to join a server, it says i've been rejected because the game isn't in an appropriate state to accept. What that means? Something wrong with my game or pc?
Working on the Freespace 2 spanish translation. In case you want to play the game in castillian, click here. You'll need some spanish there, though, sorry :p

If you want your mod/campaign translated to spanish, please PM me or send me an e-mail message.

I could translate from spanish to english too, if you want, but it wouldn't be perfect, not at all. For spanish->english translations comes better an english native with spanish knowledge.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
It means what it says. You can only join a game that is in the "Forming" stage.
Let there be light
Let there be moon
Let there be stars and let there be you
Let there be monsters and let there be pain
Let us begin to feel again
--Devin Townsend, Genesis

oh, ok thanks
Working on the Freespace 2 spanish translation. In case you want to play the game in castillian, click here. You'll need some spanish there, though, sorry :p

If you want your mod/campaign translated to spanish, please PM me or send me an e-mail message.

I could translate from spanish to english too, if you want, but it wouldn't be perfect, not at all. For spanish->english translations comes better an english native with spanish knowledge.