Author Topic: FreeSpace Open 3.6.10 Offline Installer, FS Campaign Pack v2.0 & FS DVD Kit  (Read 67990 times)

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Re: FREESPACE OPEN SCP 3.6.10 OFF-LINE INSTALLER, FS CAMPAIGN PACK v2.0 & FS DVD KIT
Option one for the enhanced FreeSpace content / 15 campaigns and option two for the extra 100 campaigns.

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
Re: FREESPACE OPEN SCP 3.6.10 OFF-LINE INSTALLER, FS CAMPAIGN PACK v2.0 & FS DVD KIT
no matter what, you want an need Option 1, Option 2 added more campaigns but required option 1.

hip63 :p
operator: "So what do you need? Besides a miracle. " hip63: "Games. Lots of Games. "
EVGA X58 Motherboard, Intel i7 920 @ 3.8 (OC) GHz Quad Core, Zalman Copper Cooler, 6GB OCZ DDR3 memory, EVGA Nvidia GTX275 (1.8gb mem onboard), 4x 1TB Western Digital SATA II Drives + 1 WD Velociraptor HDD (OS), DVD Drive, Zalman 1000w PSU, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Dell 2007WFP Widescreen Flat Panel Pure Gaming Evil Baby!

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
OK the Off-Line Installer  has been updated with the lastest 3.6.10 Media VP Files and includes the "Clash of the Titans II" Mission Hot-Fix.

hip63 :p
operator: "So what do you need? Besides a miracle. " hip63: "Games. Lots of Games. "
EVGA X58 Motherboard, Intel i7 920 @ 3.8 (OC) GHz Quad Core, Zalman Copper Cooler, 6GB OCZ DDR3 memory, EVGA Nvidia GTX275 (1.8gb mem onboard), 4x 1TB Western Digital SATA II Drives + 1 WD Velociraptor HDD (OS), DVD Drive, Zalman 1000w PSU, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Dell 2007WFP Widescreen Flat Panel Pure Gaming Evil Baby!

Downloaded OPTION 2 today and when I tried to unzip (using 7 Zip) part 2 I get the following message:
"Data error in 'FSO_CampaignPack_v2_0.exe'. File is broken"

Any Ideas???? I tried several times with the same result.  :confused:

Thanks

Need some help here. Anyone????

Offline itsme

I dowloaded every thing and when I try to extract "FSO setup 3610 part 2 " I get a error data11.cab file broken.  I downloaded the file agin and get the same error.  Thanks for any help.  If I update FS the standard way can I still install the 100 campaigns from option 2.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
I had that problem before although just trying to install it a second time was enough.

Any solution????

Offline itsme

I had that problem before although just trying to install it a second time was enough.
Who were you talking to?

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
You.

Seem option 2 will only un-zip using WinRAR. At least I got the campaigns now.

Offline itsme

You.
I tried another un-zipper and now I'm fine.  It looks and runs great. donate to this site.  Is there anyway to update fs1?

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: FREESPACE OPEN SCP 3.6.10 OFF-LINE INSTALLER, FS CAMPAIGN PACK v2.0 & FS DVD
Not directly, no. There is the FSPort, which ports the FS1 missions to FS2, but it isn't a 1:1 equivalent. (Look in the FreeSpace Conversion board)
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Hey I downloaded this a few days ago and everything has been working great. Derelict, STR, Blue Planet, FSPort, all working great and so has FS2 up until... mission 4. For some reason whenever I go to load the fourth mission I get the following error message:

Not really sure what to make of it!

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Grab the updated mission file listed under the "Known Issues" section here, and save it to the indicated directory.  The mission file in the most recent MediaVP release was a bit bugged.

Hey Mongoose, thanks for the help. Apologies but I downloaded that just now but it didn't do anything for me. It says it's for Clash of the Titans 2?

Re: FREESPACE OPEN SCP 3.6.10 OFF-LINE INSTALLER, FS CAMPAIGN PACK v2.0 & FS DVD
Can we have a torrent version of each download ? 2gb downloaded like that will take ages

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Hey Mongoose, thanks for the help. Apologies but I downloaded that just now but it didn't do anything for me. It says it's for Clash of the Titans 2?
Huh...you're right.  I thought I had seen a repaired version of that mission floating around, but I guess it didn't make it into that post.  The mission file in this post should be what you need.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Can we have a torrent version of each download ? 2gb downloaded like that will take ages

I'm downloading all the files (from all of the options) ATM so I can seed when someone does post a torrent.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
@hip63: Can you post the MD5 sums of all the files you uploaded?  I have downloaded all of them at least twice (some of them three times), and there is corruption in the .rar files and I want to be certain it's on my end, not MegaUpload's... re-downloading fixed some on the second try, but some are still corrupted on the third try downloading. I downloaded all of your files (there are 8, correct?) and currently have 3 broken.