Author Topic: GTTB Armaggedon?  (Read 3566 times)

Sorry if this is the place to post this, but here we go:

http://www.hard-light.net/wiki/index.php/GTTB_Armageddon

The link to download this Trashman's model has expired when H-C closed it's server. Do you know where can I find this model? Please?

I've searched in HLP, but I didn't find any download link, except the 2007 release topic (old link).
Working on the Freespace 2 spanish translation. In case you want to play the game in castillian, click here. You'll need some spanish there, though, sorry :p

If you want your mod/campaign translated to spanish, please PM me or send me an e-mail message.

I could translate from spanish to english too, if you want, but it wouldn't be perfect, not at all. For spanish->english translations comes better an english native with spanish knowledge.

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Link fixed. Thanks for calling our attention to that.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Gigantic Terran Titan Bomber  ;)
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

No problem. Thank you too.
Working on the Freespace 2 spanish translation. In case you want to play the game in castillian, click here. You'll need some spanish there, though, sorry :p

If you want your mod/campaign translated to spanish, please PM me or send me an e-mail message.

I could translate from spanish to english too, if you want, but it wouldn't be perfect, not at all. For spanish->english translations comes better an english native with spanish knowledge.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
This is probably spam or something, but what the hell.

GIGANTIC ****ING FLYING BRICK OF DOOM.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
It was apparently based on the Alus bomber from ORB.

...but it doesn't look quite as good.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
One of these days I have to finish the HTL version...the thing doesn't even have a proper map.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Sorry to bother you again :p

The link you provided for the GTTB Armageddon in the wiki is somewhat broken (file not found, it says).

This link works: http://sectorgame.com/f2s/downloads.php?action=downloads&id=459

Hey Trashman, if you are reading this, perhaps you want to reupload your superbomber :) in freespacemods, unless you want to wait and upload your future HLT version when you finish it  ;7.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
I'll wait till I finish the new version. Might be done by the end of this month or maybe sooner. Can't tell really, since I'm working on...something else.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!