Author Topic: NOT Allowed to express a view?  (Read 1989 times)

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
NOT Allowed to express a view?
My post locked? Why do u assume I was in the wrong? What the heck is this forum anyway? I was wrong about the penguin thing once. I apologised. Since then ppl have just got it in for me. I am fun and say things like: 'Letsplayletsplayletsplay'. Im enthusiastic. I mean no harm. But the abuse and sarcasm ive got in return? My god. Have a heart. Maybe I am dyxlesic? Ever thought of that one. NO.

Lock this message too please. Cos clearly this forum aint a democracy.

Flint
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: NOT Allowed to express a view?
Yes, it's not a democracy. No moderated forum ever is. You never replied to the replies in the "Bullying" thread. You have proven yourself to be incapable of entering, let alone sustaining a discussion. You have chosen to disregard all warnings and bits of advice we, the more mature people, gave you. In short, you brought this on yourself.
And whatever you are, whatever excuses you think you have, they do not give you a free pass.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: NOT Allowed to express a view?
You reported a post by a global mod and you call yourself mature?  Sorry this is getting ridiculous. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras