Author Topic: I'm lost here  (Read 3571 times)

I don't know where to start with this mod. it looks cool, but I don't know where to download it. I installed R1 into my Freespace2 directory in its own folder. All I got was the main vp. Was I supposed to get anything else?
This is my only contribution to FSSCP

These mods are made from natural code that we pump in from retail. If you tried to run one, it would be like standing outside with nostalgia and pure awesome shining on your face. It would also set your computer on fire, so don't actually do it.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
SCP patch if you ever hope to actually play it on Open.

Alright. Thanks. I got it. Um.. Is R1 where the story starts? Or is there something else?
This is my only contribution to FSSCP

These mods are made from natural code that we pump in from retail. If you tried to run one, it would be like standing outside with nostalgia and pure awesome shining on your face. It would also set your computer on fire, so don't actually do it.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
http://www.hard-light.net/wiki/index.php/Inferno

This should help you with any confusion between the Inferno versions.
Or possibly add to it.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

You could dl and play Sol: A History, but it isn't official canon, depending on how you look at it. It is very close to the new story, however. One of the best campaigns ever made anyway...
It isn't required to understand Inferno though.
EDIT: This may help[or hurt, haha] your understanding as well

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7044/infernostuffatf0.png
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 07:14:35 pm by carbine7 »
'yo my domestic skillets, who put swarm torpedoes on the Tev bombers?'
~Nighteyes

You could dl and play Sol: A History, but it isn't official canon, depending on how you look at it. It is very close to the new story, however. One of the best campaigns ever made anyway...

That's a sentiment I've never understood. SAH was very unremarkable for me in all respects.

Still it does have some decent action so once this guy's done with R1 he can give it a go.
Or play INFA which was pretty decent as well.

I always like S:AH. I thought the story was great and it was plenty long.
Never cared much for INFA, seemed to quickly done and non finished. But that's just me.
'yo my domestic skillets, who put swarm torpedoes on the Tev bombers?'
~Nighteyes