Author Topic: Question of interest  (Read 6284 times)

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
The 3.6.10 Inferno exes included in Zathras are the 3.6.10 final Inferno exes from the release thread.  There is no difference in them. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline -Norbert-

Exactly my point.
If FS2 doesn't have the option for "hold for gliding" while TBP has it with the same .exe file, than that option must come from somewhere else.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
unless it's enabled by the -TBP command switch I don't know where.  I checked the ai_profiles and nothing in there turns it on.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline -Norbert-

I tried activating the TBP options tab in the laucher when I tested it before.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
I just checked FS2 and it has the option.  Did you try creating a new pilot?

Offline -Norbert-

It didn't have anything to do with the pilot file.
I just didn't look through all the options, but assumed that in FS2 it would be in the same position as in TBP.
But for some reason (probably because I have the german version of FS2) the push to glide option in FS2 is much further up in the menu than it is in TBP.... even when it's the "normal" 3.6.10 file and not the INF.
Thanks for the help.