Author Topic: let's get it moving again......  (Read 3186 times)

let's get it moving again......
hey machina terra. has anything died in here? cmon....some more updates....a demo! thats it! release a demo so everyone knows that the campaign is still alive. please! a demo with like two new ships (not the ones that were already released) and a couple new weapons. see if that gets anyone going. i know it should!let's wake up here people!
"Got Life?"
"Three days he rose again, fulfilling all the prophecies of the Word of God; this man's name was Jesus Christ!"
"What will tomarrow bring? Keep in mind this phrase: we are all a vapor in God's eyes..."
"God knows no time, for he is ETERNAL...":nod:
John 3:16-Pick up a bible and see what it's all about...:nod:

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
Originally posted by Kamikaze
Patience, young one....

(and stop spamming like this ;))
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

spamming....patience is NOT a virtue right now...Machina Terra is falling behind....someone has to wake up here.......
"Got Life?"
"Three days he rose again, fulfilling all the prophecies of the Word of God; this man's name was Jesus Christ!"
"What will tomarrow bring? Keep in mind this phrase: we are all a vapor in God's eyes..."

Offline Sheepy

• Raises Hell
  • Mac User
Oh come off it i would like to see you make a whole new campain in this space of time .. it will take as long as it takes and no longer nor shorter
Kiss my Fluffy White Ass!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally posted by Si|eNt(\/)inion
Machina Terra is falling behind

We're not in a race to compete with BWO, OTT, Reciprocity and Inferno, we'll take as long as it takes so that we make one hell of a campaign :)

Work is progressing...

ok...i take that back...you guys are doing great....maybe im out of line....what am i talking about....I AM OUT OF LINE....sorry guys.....ok...just looking out for you....kk....nothing wrong with that.....i was just playing with ya'll....hopefully.....
"Got Life?"

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
Originally posted by Si|eNt(\/)inion
spamming....patience is NOT a virtue right

It is. I mean, you don't want the MT guys wasting their time on the forums do you? :D
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Styxx is very busy with work.  That makes things difficult.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a featureā„¢
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Originally posted by Shrike

Everybody is busy, I think :(
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

thankx for the heads up...next time ill just ask what all is happening....anyhow...what all is happening? should i check your peeps' status bar? maybe i should....who knows? thankx....
"Got Life?"

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Shrike

That's so true. Anyway, I'm trying to find time to get things back on track so we can progress faster. That does NOT mean, though, that we're not progressing right now. Things are just moving slower. :nod:
Probably away. Contact through email.