Author Topic: Assassin's Creed II  (Read 1412 times)

Offline jdjtcagle

• Already told you people too much!
I can't believe that there is no thread on this yet!  It's one of my all-time favorite games, it's gameplay is solid, story is immersive and interesting.  How many of you guys finished it yet? I know that UK was getting it a little later than the US and most of you are probably waiting for the PC version.  I was but I gave in.  My only gripe was not being able to replay the main memories only the side quest and assassinations were available.

DONT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED IT
Spoiler:
I thought the ending was incredible! The holographic aliens talking to Desmond instead of Ezio was just so much fun!  :yes:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 02:58:52 pm by jdjtcagle »
"Brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye" -Flipside
------------------------------------------
I'm an Apostolic Christian (Acts: 2:38)
------------------------------------------
Official Interplay Freespace Stories
Predator
Hammer Of Light - Omen of Darkness
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
It's one of those games I'll get no matter what people say, I loved the first one.
Now I just need money. :(

I really, really want to get it, but I like the PC controls much better so I'll wait. I'm curious to see what people think of it though.
'yo my domestic skillets, who put swarm torpedoes on the Tev bombers?'
~Nighteyes

Offline eliex

It's unfortunate that the PC version was delayed until 2010's Q1, with bugs quashed and the engine optimized it'll be worth the wait.

Hate it when that happens. At least Borderlands wasn't that badly delayed.
'yo my domestic skillets, who put swarm torpedoes on the Tev bombers?'
~Nighteyes

Offline Spicious

• Master Chief John-158
It's unfortunate that the PC version was delayed until 2010's Q1, with bugs quashed and the engine optimized it'll be worth the wait.
PC ports of console games don't work that way any more.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I'm looking forward to this game, although I'll be only interested when it comes on the PC.

The first game felt like a bad console port in every way but still had many good ideas. I loved the large crowds and open ended maps, and at least before the end the story was interesting and fairly original too.