Author Topic: FreeAllegiance !  (Read 4931 times)

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
It might be neat to have a FreeSpace multiplayer mod with Allegiance-style gameplay...

Sort of like SquadWar (as I interpret it), but all in a single match, instead of multiple sequential matches. But that might require ingame join and numerous bugfixes in order for it to not crash / be hellish. And an upped player limit.

Offline Adept

• Steel Fury dammit!
    • Allegiance
It might be neat to have a FreeSpace multiplayer mod with Allegiance-style gameplay...

Sort of like SquadWar (as I interpret it), but all in a single match, instead of multiple sequential matches. But that might require ingame join and numerous bugfixes in order for it to not crash / be hellish. And an upped player limit.
In Allegiance the average game has about 15 - 25 players per side. Bigger ones do happen of course.

I have no idea how well a FreeSpace mod would work. Allegiance gameplay has sort spoiled me rotten. I need to be able to bind my sidethruster for free 3D movement.

Offline Adept

• Steel Fury dammit!
    • Allegiance
I've been busy helping new players get started in Allegiance for the last couple of weeks (Adept@HELP is me), but I always forget to ask where they found the game. If some of you guys see me there please say hello.  :pimp:

Offline Sushi

• Art Critic
Will do. ;)

(I probably don't count, do I?) :D