Author Topic: Nightly (Windows): 19 Jan 2010 - Revision 5828  (Read 5455 times)

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
Re: Nightly (Windows): 19 Jan 2010 - Revision 5828
Keldor's new build worked.  I've tested by parenting the text gauges in my tbm to their appropriate image gauges, and also by testing out the table/ANI in the mantis ticket.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:29:27 pm by Talon 1024 »
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Alright, I'll post the patch file for this in Mantis.

I just provided a final patch for this. Now percentage and size should work fine also. Also custom child gauge positioning might have been buggy before. That should be fixed now also. Talon confirmed the correct functionality.

Edit: Oh yeah btw... I know I'm somehow considered to be the big asshole in this forum, but MAYBE someone might think about saying something like "thanks, appreciated" to people who provide code and bugfixes without being on the team and without really having the time for it instead of telling that person how much '****' he's providing.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 02:50:40 am by KeldorKatarn »

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
I made a comment about how I think the $Default res stuff has worked before in the ticket, please check that out.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

I didn't change any $Default: behavior.