Author Topic: Other campaigns in FSO  (Read 671 times)

Other campaigns in FSO
I am just wondering how to get the plethora of missions and campaigns to show up in FSO.  I did a clean install of FS2, patched, then downloaded and installed all 3 parts of the Offline installer.  Then I installed the  Campaign Pack 2.0.  Everything installed with no errors that I noticed.  Game starts and runs beautifully.  No noticeable issues in the game whatsoever.  The only thing is, I don't see any other missions in the simulator, nor do I see any other campaigns in the Campaigns section of FS2 (in-game).  The FS2 folder shows all the folders of each campaign in there fine, but not showing in-game.  I read as much as I could, but didn't notice anything specific to my situation.  Am I missing something simple here, like a prerequisite patch or something?

brief Specs:
Windows 7 64-bit
nVidia GTX 295
Fortune Favors the Bold

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Other campaigns in FSO
You need to select the campaign folders as mods in the Launcher. Otherwise they will not work.

Word of advice: Do not use the same pilot file for multiple campaigns. Create a new one for each.
Otherwise, you run the risk of pilot file corruption, which will manifest in strange behaviour.
Let there be light
Let there be moon
Let there be stars and let there be you
Let there be monsters and let there be pain
Let us begin to feel again
--Devin Townsend, Genesis

Re: Other campaigns in FSO
Sounds easy enough.  Thanks for the pilot tip.
Fortune Favors the Bold