Author Topic: Galactica Beastie Boys Sabotage video SHOT FOR SHOT!  (Read 6029 times)

Offline Rebound

Galactica Beastie Boys Sabotage video SHOT FOR SHOT!
This is an amazing video! Quite possibly the best fan vid I've ever seen. It is a recreation of teh Beastie Boys Sabotage music video shot for shot using BSG footage. first link is the video second video is the split screen comparison...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoQ0bqsJSJ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twWd1L4fmTI

Re: Galactica Beastie Boys Sabotage video SHOT FOR SHOT!
Epic

Offline YIIMM

Outstanding.

Lame.BBoys suck.

Offline Something

• Will Voice act for any mod
Lame.BBoys suck.

Nice of you to completely dismiss someone's hard work finding, editing and arranging clips to match. You may not like the music, but I think it's perfectly possible to applaud someone's work.
Done voice work for :
TBP Relic mini-campaign - Released
Warzone Campaign
Olympus Burning

Applaud who?Rebound?I dont think he made it.Just found it and posted a link to it.I do admit the editing was good but I would have preferred a different song.Im not into the BBs.

Offline FraktuRe

• Not stupid enough
  • Cheesy oneliner, *****es!
    • Fraktured Reality
You know you're supposed to put a space after a sentence ends, right?
Or something.
There’s nothing like the truth skewed into the mind of the insane.
- Fraktured Reality
The artist formerly known as Cl1nt.

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Id give you a facepalm but im to lazy. Im not the one who started it. Is it a crime not to like a certain band now?

Flamewar over. Armistice is declared.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 03:07:46 pm by FreespacePilot2010 »

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
In English you put a space after every sentence.

Offline Wolfy

apart from the ones at the end of a paragraph or a thread, kind of pointless adding a space there. Thought i'd say that before the thread becomes locked due to people disagreeing too much >-<
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 06:03:41 am by Wolfy »
Wolfy - Ship Modeler for SBP07

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
At the end of a what now?

Offline Wolfy

Spelling on previous post fixed. Dont make posts at stupid o'clock in the morning

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam

apart from the ones at the end of a paragraph or a thread, kind of pointless adding a space there. Thought i'd say that before the thread becomes locked due to people disagreeing too much >-<

Wait what?  Your proposing we drop the space at the end of a sentence and replace the line break at the end of a paragraph with said space?  Not only would that look horrid, but how do you propose stretching a three and a half page college essay into five pages with that kind of formatting?  :P  Not to mention it makes your posts read like a hyperactive four year old on stim tabs. 
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Quote from: JAD
No one expects the Grammar Inquisition!

...Added for the great justice...

:nervous:
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Wolfy

Wait what?  Your proposing we drop the space at the end of a sentence and replace the line break at the end of a paragraph with said space?  Not only would that look horrid, but how do you propose stretching a three and a half page college essay into five pages with that kind of formatting?  :P  Not to mention it makes your posts read like a hyperactive four year old on stim tabs. 

He said you put a space after EVERY sentance, so i was meaning you dont put a space at the end of a paragraph. (but, obviously, you have spaces at the end of sentances within the paragrapgh)

Offline newman

How the hell this this turn into a grammar discussion? Saying this went OT would be an insult to all the OT generating people out there..
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Is the OT too OTT?

Enough with the grammar war people. No one likes Cylon grammar Nazis.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
At least the Cylons can punctuate.