Author Topic: Thanks! / Server Down?  (Read 2017 times)

Offline VariXx

Thanks! / Server Down?
I just started playing FS2Open a few days ago on multiplayer and just wanted to start by saying thanks for bringing this game back to life online!

Today when I launched into game I'm having "Failed to connect to FS2NetD server!" errors. I haven't changed anything and it was working fine these past two days. I've tried version 3.6.12 RC1 as well as 3.6.10 with the same error. I did notice that instead of saying "Connecting to PXO" it's now saying FS2NetD. Is this an update of some sorts and the servers or down for it? I've double checked my login information entered in the in game options and network tab on the launcher is correct. I'm using the web address fs2netd.game-warden.com 12000 in my pxo.cfg file.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for posting. Again, I've only been involved with the FSO community for a short time now. I posted a thread on game-warden's forum and was told to try posting here too.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Re: Thanks! / Server Down?
looks like fs2net is bugging or down or being updated ,i will try and find out why and get back to you

andi
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline VariXx

Thanks for checking and the quick reply!

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
looks like it is down for the moment , while your waiting why not head over to the hard-light irc channel?

irc.esper.net

#hard-light
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline taylor

• Super SCP/Linux Guru
    • http://www.icculus.org/~taylor
Should all be back up now.  If anything still isn't working properly let me know.

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
Thanks a ton taylor. :yes: Seems to be working just fine now.
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~