Author Topic: CONVERTED: Various Modeldump Models NEW STUFF 08/03/2011  (Read 28455 times)

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!
Re: CONVERTED: Various Modeldump Models NEW STUFF 07/05/2011
BOUT TIME FOR AN UPDATE NO?

Before I actually post anything...
The stuff I'm about to release are...things that have been mangled from their original form.
Kitbashes and the like...
of stuff that I didn't originally make.

Will anyone kill me if I release them?

Just asking before I do anything stupid. (Well, I've already done something stupid by making them but D: )
Will anyone use them if you release them?

YES! I already make usage of the heavy AWACS and the asteroid base.
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

As long as it looks good and has good uses I don't mind ;) Of course I haven't modeled any public models so it's not a call I can make.
I'm all about getting the most out of games, so whenever I discover something very strange or push the limits, I upload them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCDentonCZ

-----------------

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress to more pain."
- George Orwell

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Some less involved ones like just swapping the base orion in the phase2, up to remodelling the entire front of a ship, and some in between.
Why?
I want to know what was done before they're posted since there's no images.
Plus you asked.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Re: CONVERTED: Various Modeldump Models NEW STUFF 08/03/2011
Ok then I hope I don't offend anyone with these abominations...
I made them for a specific purpose in a specific mod...but some people might be able to find other uses for them :3

GTD Orion Phase 2 HTL ver. "PIRATE SUPERDESTROYER"
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/126554/FS2/orion2-cmptc-z2.pof

-Note: This is NOT a drop-in replacement for the original Orion Phase 2. It has a custom turret setup, because I found those beam clusters silly, since they're either underwhelming for the number of turrets they have, or totally overpowered. So now it has a single turret there. Haters gotta hate. Its got much better multipart turrets though (taken straight from the Orion).

Originals by TrashMan and Hamano.

GTF Lonsa w/ Full Assault Gear "Full Burst Mode"
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/126554/FS2/ass_los.rar

-Note: Kinda ridiculous with 15 gunpoints (with 3 of them being bigass cannons). Needs up use "gun convergence" in the table if you want to make use of the off-axis missile bank (bank 4).
-Note2: I accidentally an entire pilot. So there's only one inside. Whatever. At least the rendering of the glass ain't borked like the original.

Original by Taristin. Attachment bits by Droid803.

HEC Typhoon Custom "Tempest"
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/126554/FS2/TyphX.pof

-Note: Could really use better texturing, cause I did the horrible "UVmap something to an existing texture" thing that I yelled at people for doing. I'm such a hypocrite, ain't I? But there's no way I could ever make a texture that would fit well with the existing bits so not like I had much of a choice.
-Note2: Uses same textures as the Typhoon. Why am I not including them? Because you should be using the original over this one if you need a ship of this type. I only made this to satisfy my desire for a spinal launch tube and spinal beam cannon.

Original by Vengence. Front turret from the GTSD Anchorage. Frontal portion remodelled by Droid803.
I apologize for making this horrendous bastardization of your wonderful Typhoon cruiser, Vengence. Please don't kill me.

If any of the original authors have any objections...I'll murderize the download links immediately.

05/30/2012

Download links muderized, but for another reason.
They're all in 次元のエクリプス - Dimensional Eclipse. You can grab them from there.
I need my dropbox space back.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 12:30:51 am by Droid803 »
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!
Oh my god....

The pirate superdestroyer is exactly that what I need! Woho!
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
You're doing a good work man. Did you throught about fixing buggy cockpit in GTF Vampire? ShadowGorrath have one for his End War project, but he won't release it [why I'm not suprised o__O].
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
I fixed it yes.

Just use the POFs here : http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=76893.msg1529012#msg1529012 with the cloaking effect!
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I haven't noticed it. Good work :yes:
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.