Author Topic: Dear TBP Community  (Read 9135 times)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
You (Germany) always win. It's dull. Give someone else a go.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline newman

oh I so hate football.
Noticed yesterday that "we" (=Germany) won. What the hell has this to do with myself?  :lol: :lol: :lol: We! HA! A bunch of silly and pretty stupid people kicking a ball around. No idea why this sport is so popular. European or worse, World Cups always mean 4 crazy weaks here.

For those of you who enjoy this circus, have fun and enjoy the circus!  :)   But please, at least keep those Vuvuzelas quiet after 11 o'clock in the evening  :hopping:

Finally, someone sensible. I share your pain and utter bewilderment as to why this boring ass thing is so popular. I only found out Croatia isn't even in this cup 2 days ago. Yes, that's how much I care. I'm pretty happy about that since I get to avoid the media circus painting it to be more important then life itself for 8 full years. Happy times. Of course, I have no problem with others enjoying it. Quietly if possible :)
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Quietly if possible :)

the question is, is that possible?  :lol:

Anyway, back to topic?
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline tomcat

• Dark Lord of Truespace
What topic...
all is useless anyway ...
Truespace is the path of the Dark Side
-----------------------------------------------
Dark Truespace Master Tomcat

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
agreed on the last couple of posts. Should split. But am too lazy  :lol:  And I like it being on the first page. *bumped*  :P
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

play the brakiri war campain, is excellent,
Spoiler:
just have a bad end,
but vgood campain ^^
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 08:47:05 pm by FUBAR-BDHR »