Author Topic: What is TrackIR?  (Read 1558 times)

Offline x3110

• New at the community!!!
I've seen quite a lot of references to trackIR function but don't understand it!
I've searched both the wiki and forums,wiki does not have any info and the search results are too heavy on forum,so can somebody explain it to me in plain english??
Sorry for such a dumb Question!
Hate the ads at Mediafire.
Skip most of them by adding "#2" at the end of link!

Offline Shade

Generally speaking, checking Wikipedia or trying Google isn't a bad first step when looking for info. Those links should tell you what you need to know :)
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Generally speaking, checking Wikipedia or trying Google isn't a bad first step when looking for info. Those links should tell you what you need to know :)
Standard Google links are so last year. The cool kids go: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=trackir.

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Actually I'm pretty sue lmgtfy is from last year.  But it's still valid.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays