Author Topic: turn time  (Read 1402 times)

Phaserbank

hate to bug you guys with a simple question, but i would like to make the turn time of fighters and bombers given by an equation such as T = 2*PIE*V/a where a is an acceleration defined for each species. one of the main things i could realy use is a list of scripting intrinsic functions. just so you know im used to coding in fortran.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
im not sure you can, i always hit road blocks when trying to integrate new physics model. i did a newtonian + atmospheric flight model which kinda sucks in that it breaks collision detection and ai. theres no way around it that i can find. it would probibly take a physics code overhaul to make all this stuff possible.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
The scripting language is Lua, you can find documentation on how the language works online.

As for the functions available to you, just check the option to generate scripting.html in the launcher, run FSO, and voila! It'll output all of the functions and stuff.

Phaserbank

thanks, I'll do that.