Author Topic: Gallery Section for Ship Articles  (Read 3267 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Gallery Section for Ship Articles
Like so.

Any objections or can I carry on?

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: Gallery Section for Ship Articles
do it now

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Do it for great awesome.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Request, can someone get rid of that horrible white background? It appears on galleries >4 but not divisible by 4 I believe. Seeeee the Deimos gallery for example of what I'm talking about.

Offline Shade

That would require editing the style sheets, I believe. In other words, you need to convince an HLP admin to do it.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
That would require editing the style sheets, I believe. In other words, you need to convince an HLP admin to do it.
I saw recent changes to other color schemes like the recent revisions tables and the new headers, would that be the same thing?

Offline Shade

Yep. That was Sandwich doing some cleanup and fixing.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Bump. :)

Added some more, including to a couple of non-canon ships. These are cool additions to the wiki, and if anyone has a spare few minutes to do a ship or two, it'd be appreciated. It's interesting though how skewed the random screens are towards certain ships, most particularly the Orion. There're bugger all Hecate and Hat shots, for one.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp