Author Topic: Soo... whats going on with this mod?  (Read 3306 times)

Soo... whats going on with this mod?
Hey guys, just wondering as I could see in any of the sticky threads, is this mod still active?

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: Soo... whats going on with this mod?
Hey guys, just wondering as I could see in any of the sticky threads, is this mod still active?

They posted an update like a week ago, and 3.6.12 was largely driven by Diaspora features, so yes, absolutely.

Offline FraktuRe

• Not stupid enough
  • Cheesy oneliner, *****es!
    • Fraktured Reality
go check the developer blog, it's a little hard to notice sometimes, link just above the forum posts.
Or something.
There’s nothing like the truth skewed into the mind of the insane.
- Fraktured Reality
The artist formerly known as Cl1nt.

Offline newman

The update isn't just on the dev blog. It's on our website and on moddb, we also put it on several sites we maintain our threads on, like foundation 3d, sci-fi meshes, cg talk, etc. We worked very hard on this one and made sure it was really visible, so when a few days later someone comes along and asks if we're still alive, it's kind of apparent that person didn't even try to look. So if you don't care enough to even look, why bother starting a thread to ask about it?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 03:16:11 am by newman »
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline Sushi

• Art Critic
To answer your question, Diaspora is quite active and making excellent progress, especially in recent weeks. The fully-textured Theseus seems to have galvanized the team somewhat. :)

The update isn't just on the dev blog. It's on our website and on moddb, we also put it on several sites we maintain our threads on, like foundation 3d, sci-fi meshes, cg talk, etc. We worked very hard on this one and made sure it was really visible, so when a few days later someone comes along and asks if we're still alive, it's kind of apparent that person didn't even try to look. So if you don't care enough to even look, why bother starting a thread to ask about it?

Bloody hell, just because I don't have super awesome awarness doesn't mean you need to go tearing down on me like a tonne of bricks. Cheers for letting me know of the other sources though ;)

Offline newman

Super awesome awareness? Is that what it takes to check the main page of the website? Come on dude, you didn't even look - if you had, the latest update is in every place an update would be posted. Also, that wasn't a ton of bricks, more like a quarter of a ton. But never mind, enjoy the show :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 04:11:40 am by newman »
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Super awesome awareness? Is that what it takes to check the main page of the website? Come on dude, you didn't even look - if you had, the latest update is in every place an update would be posted. Also, that wasn't a ton of bricks, more like a quarter of a ton. But never mind, enjoy the show :)

Fair enough, I just need to get used to forums more, to me all I can see is a bunch of text mixed in together :P. Well, I hope this mod goes as planned ;) Looking forward to it's release =)

Offline newman

Well, I can understand that. No problem, but now we've finally started to update the website regularly, moddb is another place where the updates should be relatively visible so it should be easy to track updates next time. As for the progress, yea it's going as planned.

Offline Angelus

• The Angriest Angel
Yeah, the team is working like a machine.

... yea it's going as planned.

...and they have a plan

:nervous:

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
And on that note, I think this can be closed.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns