Poll

Vote Wesker!

Albert Wesker
3 (33.3%)
Ganondorf
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Vote Wesker!  (Read 1712 times)

Solace

GameSpot is doing a poll for who the greatest video game villain of all time is. The vote is down to Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil series and Ganondorf from Zelda. Obviously Wesker, being the badass he is, could pwn Ganondorf any day, there's simply no contest. So please, show your support for a real video game villain, Wesker, and leave Ganondorf in the dust! Copy this message to all of the forums you visit, share this link on your Facebook and Twitter, make a blog post about it, do whatever it takes, we mustn't let the little kids (Ganondorf fans) win. For those of you who don't know who either Wesker or Ganondorf are, I have put videos of both of them below. Vote Wesker today: http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-villain/vote/battle-hub/index.html?battle_id=49

Albert Wesker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zoqsgMzZX8

Ganondorf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQH-cPhMifs

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
I vote for the Martian brain orchestrating the attacks on Earth in X-COM UFO Defense.

Those ****ing ethereals. And Lester Mitchell, the most badass video game character ever randomly generated. :(

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Where the hell are my good villians? The ones that inspired actual terror and who I swore at once or twice?

(Martian Brain ftw.)
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text
well, vader"s in the thing, that's my vote now, maybe forever

Offline utops

• rip: microprose,black isle, troika.
Doc Breen was a type of villan i really h8ted. So he will be my choice if i ever care to vote in such polls.
What if ?

4chan actually managed to get sephiroth knocked off in the first round?  What do you know, they're useful for something after all.

The real scary badass's in x-com were the Chrysalids

The real scary badass's in x-com were the Chrysalids
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnononnononononononoooooooooooooorunaway!!!!

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
There's a Chryssalid behind you.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
Chryssalids are no big deal once you get the flying suit, though. Ethereals are just ****ing horror with their psi powers.

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
Arthas is gone, but Kerrigan will win.  She's responsible for the death of billions.
So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
That whole poll is silly anyway, they put very different villian-types in the same poll, such as Vader and Andrew Ryan. If anything, Malak would be with Vader and Ryan with Breen.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL