Author Topic: Shaders for the MediaVPs  (Read 43025 times)

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
  • I go Sledge-O-Matic on Spammers
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
Re: Shaders for the MediaVPs
Actually, changing the cmdline options don't need to happen.
Changing the above mentioned specularIntensity changes (to 4.3 and 1.5 respectively) should provide practical results.

Most ATI users can go into the shaders and change:
Code: (main-f.sdr) [Select]
if (gl_LightSource[i].position.w != 0.0 && i == 0) {
to
if (gl_LightSource[i].position.w == 1.0) {
As well, there is a possibility that a driver update may work as well. ATI is rather notorious for their drivers, especially on older cards.

For nVidia users of the 257.12/257.21/258.69/258.96 drivers, you can update to the 259.31 (Developer Drivers) or possibly 260.63 (Beta Drivers) and change the above displayed gl_LightSource line and delete the "#pragma optionNV unroll all" line just above it. Otherwise, you're sadly stuck with what is currently here or the existing non-optimized .12 shaders.
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!
Talk with the community on Discord
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.
[08/01 16:53:31] <EveningTea> dhauidahh
[08/01 16:53:32] <EveningTea> sak
[08/01 16:53:40] * EveningTea froths at the mouth
[08/01 16:53:40] <sigtau> i broke him, boys

Offline Macfie

• If somebody made a campaign I've probably got it
My reply was more directed at Macfie, or people like me who didn't tweak their light settings after installing the shaders.

Actually I did tweak the light settings.  I was really more concerned with the fact I could see through the Orion.  The before was prior to a weapons discharge and the after was the lighting change that occured post discharge.
Normal people believe that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it isn't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.
The difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers is:
Mechanical Engineers build weapons.  Civil Engineers build targets
An optimist sees the glass half full; the pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Offline Kolgena

Most ATI users can go into the shaders and change:
if (gl_LightSource[i].position.w != 0.0 && i == 0) {
to
As well, there is a possibility that a driver update may work as well. ATI is rather notorious for their drivers, especially on older cards.

For nVidia users of the 257.12/257.21/258.69/258.96 drivers, you can update to the 259.31 (Developer Drivers) or possibly 260.63 (Beta Drivers) and change the above displayed gl_LightSource line and delete the "#pragma optionNV unroll all" line just above it. Otherwise, you're sadly stuck with what is currently here or the existing non-optimized .12 shaders.

What is this supposed to do? Enable better hardware support or fix the lighting bugs?

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
Well, whatever it is or is not supposed to do, it won't catch anything on fire, so maybe you can try it and then you can tell me what it actually does.

On the nVidia developer drivers for my 8800 GT, 9800 and 460, it's a significant and pleasant difference.
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.

Offline Kolgena

Yeah, I applied the specular value halving and the ==1 thing at the same time, so I honestly can't say what the ==1 thing does... :/

I'm inclined to say that it looks better, but not why or how. Edit: Lighting from damage lightning looks a ton better, but I don't know what that means for other lights in the scene.

As a side note, when I'm close up to something like a Ravana, and it has lots of point lights reflecting off of it, my frames die hardcore :D I probably won't be able to play at 1080p on my mobility 3650 anymore, but that's okay.

Not a double post:

I can reproduce the invisibility lines problem that Macfie first noticed. It seems to be a normal map problem, but only for certain textures. You can see other normal mapped sections on the same ship that do not suffer the problem. (The ones that work have narrower mapped grooves, if that matters at all). Edit: It is a normal map problem. Turning them off fixes the problem, while turning anything else off does not. Size/style of the normal mapping seems to have nothing to do with it (obviously), as the Aeolus with a similar thick groove scheme doesn't seem to be affected.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 11:07:27 pm by Kolgena »

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
Problem is the Capital01-02-Normal.dds file. It's too "extreme" on it's ranges with White and Black being too close together.

I did a spot replacement of that file, problem (no pun intended) disappears.

This may well be visible under the .12 shaders, or may be so muted (because -normals are only driven by 1 light in those) that nobody noticed until now.
(EDIT: The .12 shaders might not have made the area transparent, but super black/dark Babylon5-shadow ship strange looking or speckled)
(2nd Edit: It also appears that the lighting direction on the normal is the wrong way around. On the Green channel, the bright spots should be to the left, not the right)
(3rd Edit: Attached fixed map)

4th Edit: In looking at other ship normal maps, when viewing only the Green and Alpha channels, the lines are _supposed_ to look like protrusions (pop out TO you) not recessed (going away from you), so I can only guess that there is some sort of previously unknown UV issue with the model, because otherwise if the directionality held true for all the rest of the models, we'd be seeing this with every other ship in the game.

5th Edit: For a better clarification, look at a nicely defined normal map like VCTile1-Normal.dds

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 03:06:03 am by Zacam »

¤[D+¬>

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
Double. Sue me.

So, while the issue is the normal maps having excessive range, it should be handled better than to induce transparent clipping.

#ifdef FLAG_LIGHT
uniform int n_lights;
#endif

#ifdef FLAG_DIFFUSE_MAP
uniform sampler2D sBasemap;
#endif

#ifdef FLAG_GLOW_MAP
uniform sampler2D sGlowmap;
#endif

#ifdef FLAG_SPEC_MAP
uniform sampler2D sSpecmap;
#endif

#ifdef FLAG_ENV_MAP
uniform samplerCube sEnvmap;
uniform bool alpha_spec;
varying vec3 envReflect;
#endif

#ifdef FLAG_NORMAL_MAP
uniform sampler2D sNormalmap;
varying mat3 tbnMatrix;
#endif

#ifdef FLAG_FOG
varying float fogDist;
#endif

varying vec4 position;
varying vec3 lNormal;

#if SHADER_MODEL == 2
  #define MAX_LIGHTS 2
#else
  #define MAX_LIGHTS 8
#endif

void main()
{
float attenuation;
float NdotL;
float NdotHV;
vec3 lightDir;

vec3 eyeDir = vec3(normalize(-position).xyz); // Camera is at (0,0,0) in ModelView space
vec4 lightAmbientDiffuse = vec4(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0);
vec4 lightDiffuse = vec4(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0);
vec4 lightAmbient = gl_FrontMaterial.emission + (gl_LightModel.ambient * gl_FrontMaterial.ambient);
vec4 lightSpecular = vec4(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0);
vec2 texCoord = gl_TexCoord[0].xy;

#ifdef FLAG_LIGHT
  #ifdef FLAG_NORMAL_MAP
// Normal map - convert from DXT5nm
vec3 normal;
normal.rg = (texture2D(sNormalmap, texCoord).ag * 2.0) - 1.0;
normal.b = sqrt(1.0 - dot(normal.rg, normal.rg));
normal = normalize(tbnMatrix * normal);
  #else
vec3 normal = lNormal;
  #endif

#pragma optionNV unroll all
for (int i = 0; i < MAX_LIGHTS; ++i) {
  #if SHADER_MODEL > 2
if (i > n_lights)
break;
  #endif
float specularIntensity = 1.0;

// Attenuation and light direction
  #if SHADER_MODEL > 2
  #else
if (gl_LightSource[i].position.w == 1.0 && i != 0) {
  #endif
// Positional light source
float dist = distance(gl_LightSource[i].position.xyz, position.xyz);

float spotEffect = 1.0;

if (gl_LightSource[i].spotCutoff < 91.0) {
spotEffect = dot(normalize(gl_LightSource[i].spotDirection), normalize(-position.xyz));

if (spotEffect < gl_LightSource[i].spotCosCutoff) {
spotEffect = 0.0;
}
}

attenuation = spotEffect / (gl_LightSource[i].constantAttenuation + (gl_LightSource[i].linearAttenuation * dist) + (gl_LightSource[i].quadraticAttenuation * dist * dist));

lightDir = normalize(gl_LightSource[i].position.xyz - position.xyz);

specularIntensity = 4.3; // Point light
} else {
// Directional light source
attenuation = 1.0;
lightDir = normalize(gl_LightSource[i].position.xyz);

specularIntensity = 1.5; // Directional light
}

// Ambient and Diffuse
NdotL = max(dot(normal, lightDir), 0.0);
lightAmbient += (gl_FrontLightProduct[i].ambient * attenuation);
lightDiffuse += ((gl_FrontLightProduct[i].diffuse * NdotL) * attenuation);

// Specular
NdotHV = clamp(dot(normal, normalize(eyeDir + lightDir)), 0.0, 1.0);
lightSpecular += ((gl_FrontLightProduct[i].specular * pow(max(0.0, NdotHV), gl_FrontMaterial.shininess)) * attenuation) * specularIntensity;
}

lightAmbientDiffuse = lightAmbient + lightDiffuse;
 #else
lightAmbientDiffuse = gl_Color;
lightSpecular = gl_SecondaryColor;
 #endif

#ifdef FLAG_DIFFUSE_MAP
 // Base color
vec4 baseColor = gl_Color * texture2D(sBasemap, texCoord);
 #else
vec4 baseColor = gl_Color;
 #endif

vec4 fragmentColor = baseColor * max(lightAmbientDiffuse, gl_LightModel.ambient - 0.425);
fragmentColor.a = baseColor.a + (dot(lightSpecular, lightSpecular) * 0.1);

#ifdef FLAG_SPEC_MAP
 // Spec color
float specularFactor = 1.75;
fragmentColor.rgb += lightSpecular.rgb * (texture2D(sSpecmap, texCoord).rgb * specularFactor);
 #else
fragmentColor.rgb += lightSpecular.rgb * (baseColor.rgb * 0.6);
 #endif

#ifdef FLAG_ENV_MAP
 // Env color
vec3 envIntensity = (alpha_spec) ? vec3(texture2D(sSpecmap, texCoord).a) : texture2D(sSpecmap, texCoord).rgb;
fragmentColor.a += (dot(textureCube(sEnvmap, envReflect).rgb, textureCube(sEnvmap, envReflect).rgb) * 0.3);
fragmentColor.rgb += textureCube(sEnvmap, envReflect).rgb * envIntensity;
 #endif

#ifdef FLAG_GLOW_MAP
 // Glow color
fragmentColor.rgb += texture2D(sGlowmap, texCoord).rgb * 1.5;
 #endif

#ifdef FLAG_FOG
fragmentColor.rgb = mix(fragmentColor.rgb, gl_Fog.color.rgb, fogDist);
 #endif

gl_FragColor = fragmentColor;
}

¤[D+¬>

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
also, models with only the diffuse texture come out being... well, transparent. (not a big problem there for me, just throwing it out as a comment)
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline Macfie

The Orion map is still not completely fixed. There are still portions that are transparent you have to look very closely to see it but the lines on some of the tiles are transparent. You have to be very close to the Orion to see it so it is not a big problem. Didn't post a screen shot because it was difficult to see in the screen shot. It mostly shows up in the round design on the port side of the Orion.  I think it's in the capitol01-01 normal map.
Normal people believe that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it isn't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.
An optimist sees the glass half full; the pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
also, models with only the diffuse texture come out being... well, transparent. (not a big problem there for me, just throwing it out as a comment)

Wait, what? With what I just posted, or with what was posted earlier?

With what I just posted (and the previous -v.sdr because nothing changed there), I disabled all but the diffuse maps for the Ulysses and it showed up just fine.

I do know that these shaders are a little less forgiving of some UV/Geometry errors. Look at the Charybdis in the LAB and notice that the bottom rear is completely transparent now. Until/Unless you switch to Fixed Rendering.

¤[D+¬>

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
The Orion map is still not completely fixed. There are still portions that are transparent you have to look very closely to see it but the lines on some of the tiles are transparent. You have to be very close to the Orion to see it so it is not a big problem. Didn't post a screen shot because it was difficult to see in the screen shot. It mostly shows up in the round design on the port side of the Orion.  I think it's in the capitol01-01 normal map.

Correct, I noticed that later, but then decided that having a clamp in the shaders might be better than allowing transparency clipping (Except maybe as a Dev tool). The maps still need fixing, but at least with the above recent post, you should now have a solid appearing Orion.

¤[D+¬>

Offline Macfie

Everything seems to work for the Orion without the modified map using the modified main-f.sdr.

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
The Orion map is still not completely fixed. There are still portions that are transparent you have to look very closely to see it but the lines on some of the tiles are transparent. You have to be very close to the Orion to see it so it is not a big problem. Didn't post a screen shot because it was difficult to see in the screen shot. It mostly shows up in the round design on the port side of the Orion.  I think it's in the capitol01-01 normal map.
the new one fixed it.

as a side note, and its something i've noticed since starting to work with textures for real, env-mapping is applied always with non-antipodes builds if a shine map is present and the alpha map is missing from it. with an opacity 0 alpha map there should be no env-mapping, but without an alpha map present in the shine texture, it behaves like its at opacity 100.

with antipodes, it has approximately 50% env map (eyeballing it here), even tho the model itself has only the diffuse map.

F3 lab screenie, env map disabled

F3 lab screenie, env map enabled

Do note, however, that this is just a temp model, i cant rule out any mesh idiocy or other problems. I do not think it matters in this case tho, as i've had the env-mapping thing happen with other models too in non-antipodes builds. (no alpha in shine = full blown env map)
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbUwxpC1FsQ

This is one of the weirdest bugs I've ever seen.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Kolgena

It looks like it might be caused by a point white light with high intensity or proximity is lighting up the cockpit. Either an explosion effect or damage lighting. I didn't look at a high-res version of the vid though, so I can't be sure.

Btw, the new shaders Zacam posted fixes transparency, but in spots where it used to be transparent, it's now solid black regardless of lighting. Is this normal? (This is on the GTC Hyperion of BP)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 09:53:15 pm by Kolgena »

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
Here are the problems I've encountered so far with the latest shaders...

1. Weapon blasts still illuminate ships, even after they have disappeared.  This problem does not go away even if I restart the mission. [EDIT: Occurs on 3.6.12 final.  Does not occur on Antipodes 6, but it appears that this problem is "replaced" by problem 3 when running Antipodes 6.  The position of the lights is relative to the camera's position.]

2. Ships without all map types (diffuse/spec/normal/glow) will disappear if they are affected by the shaders. [EDIT: Occurs on Antipodes 6, but not 3.6.12 final.]

[EDIT]
3. This problem (ships become black (actually transparent) and white) occurs on Antipodes 6, but not 3.6.12 final.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 01:49:00 am by Talon 1024 »
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature

I'm pretty sure Wing Commander will have it's own shaders as it will have it's own optimizations it will be running.

Here are the problems I've encountered so far with the latest shaders...

1. Weapon blasts still illuminate ships, even after they have disappeared.  This problem does not go away even if I restart the mission. [EDIT: Occurs on 3.6.12 final.  Does not occur on Antipodes 6, but it appears that this problem is "replaced" by problem 3 when running Antipodes 6.  The position of the lights is relative to the camera's position.]

While it _is_ possible to run these shaders on Trunk/Nightlies, they don't have the code for recognizing the "#if SHADER_MODEL" pre-processor options, so as a result, it doesn't handle them. At all.

2. Ships without all map types (diffuse/spec/normal/glow) will disappear if they are affected by the shaders. [EDIT: Occurs on Antipodes 6, but not 3.6.12 final.]

Uh....wut. ?? As a test, I deleted all bu the diffuse maps on the MediaVP Ulysses. Displayed just fine. LAB was checked by toggling map types off and on as well as running the builds with the command line option disabled.

3. This problem (ships become black (actually transparent) and white) occurs on Antipodes 6, but not 3.6.12 final.

I'd like to see your fs2_open.log from that. As well as your system specs (specifically Video Card and what driver version)

¤[D+¬>

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff

I'm pretty sure Wing Commander will have it's own shaders as it will have it's own optimizations it will be running.
Wing Commander Saga will have it's own shaders, but me and Woolie Wool can only have what's available to everyone else.

Uh....wut. ?? As a test, I deleted all bu the diffuse maps on the MediaVP Ulysses. Displayed just fine. LAB was checked by toggling map types off and on as well as running the builds with the command line option disabled.
Try putting it in a mission and firing weapons at it...  Instead of being illuminated by the weapon blasts, it will just disappear until the weapon blasts are gone.  At least, that's what happened to me.

I'd like to see your fs2_open.log from that. As well as your system specs (specifically Video Card and what driver version)
Here you go.
Code: [Select]
==========================================================================
DEBUG SPEW: No debug_filter.cfg found, so only general, error, and warning
categories can be shown and no debug_filter.cfg info will be saved.
==========================================================================
FreeSpace version: 3.6.13
Passed cmdline options:
  -spec_exp 15
  -ogl_spec 40
  -spec_static 2.7
  -spec_point 5.0
  -spec_tube 4.0
  -ambient_factor 80
  -env
  -mipmap
  -missile_lighting
  -glow
  -spec
  -normal
  -3dshockwave
  -post_process
  -ballistic_gauge
  -dualscanlines
  -rearm_timer
  -targetinfo
  -3dwarp
  -ship_choice_3d
  -weapon_choice_3d
  -warp_flash
  -mod ASW1_3612,mediavps_3612
Building file index...
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\ASW1_3612\ASW1_3612.vp' with a checksum of 0xd5e22b30
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\ASW1_3612\ASW_3612_adv.vp' with a checksum of 0x5c319768
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\ASW1_3612\ASW_3612_Intro.vp' with a checksum of 0xadda0cc1
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\ASW1_3612\ASW_3612_Normals.vp' with a checksum of 0x1581b3b4
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\mediavps_3612\3612_Ant-Cache.vp' with a checksum of 0x64d89f2a
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Advanced.vp' with a checksum of 0x4b8b0f5a
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Assets.vp' with a checksum of 0x529cc70f
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Effects.vp' with a checksum of 0xb9a9a485
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Music.vp' with a checksum of 0xb3e21469
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Root.vp' with a checksum of 0x6ffd5c78
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\Root_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xce10d76c
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\smarty_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xddeb3b1e
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\sparky_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x164fe65a
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xa11d56f1
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\stu_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xd77da83a
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\tango1_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x4c25221e
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\tango2_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x86920b82
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\tango3_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x705e8d71
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\tangoA_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x2e10c984
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\tangoB_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x0a5f4659
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\warble_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xd85c305d
Searching root 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\ASW1_3612\' ... 35 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\ASW1_3612\ASW1_3612.vp' ... 1226 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\ASW1_3612\ASW_3612_adv.vp' ... 143 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\ASW1_3612\ASW_3612_Intro.vp' ... 1 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\ASW1_3612\ASW_3612_Normals.vp' ... 28 files
Searching root 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\mediavps_3612\' ... 125 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\mediavps_3612\3612_Ant-Cache.vp' ... 199 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Advanced.vp' ... 1283 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Assets.vp' ... 1527 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Effects.vp' ... 1876 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Music.vp' ... 32 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Root.vp' ... 94 files
Searching root 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\' ... 25 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\Root_fs2.vp' ... 157 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\smarty_fs2.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\sparky_fs2.vp' ... 3027 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' ... 1337 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\stu_fs2.vp' ... 2355 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\tango1_fs2.vp' ... 32 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\tango2_fs2.vp' ... 15 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\tango3_fs2.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\tangoA_fs2.vp' ... 0 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\tangoB_fs2.vp' ... 0 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files\Games\GOG.com\Freespace2\warble_fs2.vp' ... 52 files
Searching root 'd:\' ... 0 files
Found 25 roots and 13589 files.
Setting language to English
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-lcl.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'ASW_strings-lcl.tbm' ...
Initializing OpenAL...
  OpenAL Vendor     : Creative Labs Inc.
  OpenAL Renderer   : Software
  OpenAL Version    : 1.1

Found extension "ALC_EXT_EFX".

Sample rate: 44100 (44100)
  EFX enabled: NO
  Playback device: Generic Hardware on Realtek HD Audio output
  Capture device: Realtek HD Audio Input
... OpenAL successfully initialized!
Initializing OpenGL graphics device at 1280x1024 with 32-bit color...
  Initializing WGL...
  Requested WGL Video values = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 32, double-buffer: 1
  Actual WGL Video values    = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 32, double-buffer: 1
  OpenGL Vendor    : NVIDIA Corporation
  OpenGL Renderer  : GeForce 9800 GT/PCI/SSE2
  OpenGL Version   : 3.3.0

Using extension "GL_EXT_fog_coord".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_multitexture".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_add".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_compression".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_combine".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_draw_range_elements".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_framebuffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_rectangle".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_bgra".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_cube_map".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_point_sprite".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_shading_language_100".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_shader_objects".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_vertex_shader".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_fragment_shader".
  Using extension "GL_NV_vertex_program3".
  Found special extension function "wglSwapIntervalEXT".

Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (null-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (null-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lb-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (b-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (b-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (b-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (bg-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lbg-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lbgs-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lbs-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (le-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lbgse-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (le-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lbse-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (ln-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lbgn-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (ln-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lbgsn-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (ln-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lbn-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (ln-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lbsn-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lne-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lbgsne-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lne-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lbsne-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lf-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lfb-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lf-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lfbg-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lf-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lfbgs-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lf-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lfbs-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lfe-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lfbgse-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lfe-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lfbse-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lfn-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lfbgn-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lfn-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lfbgsn-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lfn-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lfbn-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lfn-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lfbsn-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lfne-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lfbgsne-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lfne-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lfbsne-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (null-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lg-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lgs-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (ls-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (le-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lgse-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (le-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lse-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (ln-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lgn-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (ln-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lgsn-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (ln-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (ln-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (ln-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lsn-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lne-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lgsne-f.sdr)
  Compiling shader: main-v.sdr (lne-v.sdr), main-f.sdr (lsne-f.sdr)

Compiling post-processing shader 1 ...
  Compiling post-processing shader 2 ...
  Compiling post-processing shader 3 ...
  Compiling post-processing shader 4 ...

Max texture units: 4 (32)
  Max elements vertices: 1048576
  Max elements indices: 1048576
  Max texture size: 8192x8192
  Max render buffer size: 8192x8192
  Can use compressed textures: YES
  Texture compression available: YES
  Post-processing enabled: YES
  Using trilinear texture filter.
  Using GLSL for model rendering.
  OpenGL Shader Version: 3.30 NVIDIA via Cg compiler
... OpenGL init is complete!
Size of bitmap info = 760 KB
Size of bitmap extra info = 52 bytes
ANI cursorweb with size 24x24 (25.0% wasted)
GRAPHICS: Initializing default colors...
SCRIPTING: Beginning initialization sequence...
SCRIPTING: Beginning Lua initialization...
LUA: Opening LUA state...
LUA: Initializing base Lua libraries...
LUA: Beginning ADE initialization
ADE: Initializing enumeration constants...
ADE: Assigning Lua session...
SCRIPTING: Beginning main hook parse sequence....
Wokka!  Error opening file (scripting.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'scripting.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_flak-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_exp-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_dbrs-sct.tbm' ...
SCRIPTING: Inititialization complete.
SCRIPTING: Splash screen overrides checked
SCRIPTING: Splash hook has been run
SCRIPTING: Splash screen conditional hook has been run
Using high memory settings...
Wokka!  Error opening file (interface.tbl)!
WMCGUI: Unable to parse 'interface.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-sdf.tbm' ...
ANI 2_radar1 with size 209x170 (33.6% wasted)
Windows reported 16 joysticks, we found 0
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_reset_choices
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_music-mus.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-mfl.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'ASW-mfl.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-amr.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-wxp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'ASW_effects-wxp.tbm' ...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp20.eff) with 75 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (ExpMissileHit1.eff) with 92 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp04.eff) with 49 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp05.eff) with 93 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp06.eff) with 92 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (capflash.eff) with 40 frames at 10 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Maxim_Impact.eff) with 23 frames at 30 fps.
ANI Lamprey_Impact with size 80x80 (37.5% wasted)
BMPMAN: Found EFF (bomb_flare.eff) with 100 frames at 25 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (HFlakExp.eff) with 48 frames at 22 fps.
ANI Kratos_impact with size 80x80 (37.5% wasted)
BMPMAN: Found EFF (ParticleExp01.eff) with 10 frames at 8 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (ParticleSmoke01.eff) with 54 frames at 15 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shieldhit01a.eff) with 23 frames at 21 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (sup.eff) with 109 frames at 25 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (ScythImpact.eff) with 4 frames at 30 fps.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_assets-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'htlmissiles-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'asw-3612-shv-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'asw-aip.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-obt.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'asw-obt.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_assets-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-hdg.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-str.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'ASW-str.tbm' ...
loading animated cursor "cursor"
ANI cursor with size 24x24 (25.0% wasted)
MediaVPs: Explosions script loaded!
MediaVPs: Flaming debris script loaded!
Ships.tbl is : INVALID!!!!
Weapons.tbl is : INVALID!!!!
cfile_init() took 2739
Got event GS_EVENT_GAME_INIT (49) in state NOT A VALID STATE (0)
ANI cursor.ani with size 24x24 (25.0% wasted)
Got event GS_EVENT_MAIN_MENU (0) in state GS_STATE_INITIAL_PLAYER_SELECT (37)
Someone passed an extension to bm_load for file 'Ancient.pcx'
WARNING => Ship class GTF Apollo not located in Ship_info[] in player file
Wokka!  Error opening file (freespace.fc2)!
Error parsing 'freespace.fc2'
Error code = 5.
Someone passed an extension to bm_load_animation for file 'empty.eff'
BMPMAN: Found EFF (empty.eff) with 1 frames at 1 fps.
No music file exists to play music at the main menu!
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 1.102 (1.102)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 1.288 (1.288)
Got event GS_EVENT_CAMPAIGN_ROOM (54) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
Wokka!  Error opening file (freespace.fc2)!
Error parsing 'freespace.fc2'
Error code = 5.
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 0.891 (0.891)
Got event GS_EVENT_MAIN_MENU (0) in state GS_STATE_CAMPAIGN_ROOM (42)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 0.472 (0.472)
Got event GS_EVENT_TECH_MENU (11) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
Techroom successfully initialized, now changing tab...
Loading model 'KatoNew.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'KatoNew.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xc7f3bfa3, IBX checksum: 0x1744a112 -- "KatoNew.pof"
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 2.913 (2.913)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 0.584 (0.584)
Got event GS_EVENT_SIMULATOR_ROOM (58) in state GS_STATE_TECH_MENU (7)
Freeing all existing models...
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 0.781 (0.781)
Got event GS_EVENT_START_GAME (1) in state GS_STATE_SIMULATOR_ROOM (20)
=================== STARTING LEVEL LOAD ==================
BMPMAN: Found EFF (2_Loading.eff) with 14 frames at 15 fps.
Starting model page in...
Beginning level bitmap paging...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particlesmoke02.eff) with 39 frames at 24 fps.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-fbl.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'ASW-fbl.tbm' ...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (WarpMap01.eff) with 30 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (WarpMap02.eff) with 30 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Rock_Exp.eff) with 55 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (BlueBoom.eff) with 122 frames at 25 fps.
Loading warp model
Loading model 'warp.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'warp.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xbf802ad0, IBX checksum: 0xe7aa5a55 -- "warp.pof"
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shieldhit03a.eff) with 22 frames at 30 fps.
SHOCKWAVE =>  Loading default shockwave model...
Loading model 'shockwave.pof'
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shockwave3d-glow.eff) with 159 frames at 24 fps.
Model shockwave.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'shockwave.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xa85bec39, IBX checksum: 0x9af155c2 -- "shockwave.pof"
SHOCKWAVE =>  Default model load: SUCCEEDED!!
MISSION LOAD: 'ASWD_03.fs2'
Hmmm... Extension passed to mission_load...
Starting mission message count : 1
Ending mission message count : 2
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_reset_choices
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_set_soundtrack
Loading model 'Akrotiri.pof'
No subsystems found for model "Akrotiri.pof".
Turret object not found for turret firing point in model
Found live debris model for 'turret01a'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Akrotiri.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x7607db22, IBX checksum: 0x4443c4ab -- "Akrotiri.pof"
Submodel 'turret01c' is detail level 2 of 'turret01a'
Submodel 'turret01b' is detail level 1 of 'turret01a'
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x7607db22, IBX checksum: 0x4443c4ab -- "Akrotiri.pof"
Loading model 'KatoNew.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'KatoNew.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xc7f3bfa3, IBX checksum: 0x1744a112 -- "KatoNew.pof"
Loading model 'Achladia.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay', believed to be in ship Achladia.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Achladia.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xbdd2e577, IBX checksum: 0x6090bbfa -- "Achladia.pof"
Allocating space for at least 31 new ship subsystems ...  a total of 200 is now available (31 in-use).
Loading model 'AeCruiser.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'AeCruiser.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x9e5fd3a4, IBX checksum: 0x203de572 -- "AeCruiser.pof"
Loading model 'AeFighter.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'AeFighter.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x8445a8ab, IBX checksum: 0x1ca39667 -- "AeFighter.pof"
Loading model 'AeBomber.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'AeBomber.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x30f2feb1, IBX checksum: 0x08b5b183 -- "AeBomber.pof"
Submodel 'thruster01b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster01a'
Submodel 'thruster01c' is detail level 2 of 'thruster01a'
Submodel 'thruster02b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster02a'
Loading model 'Tylisos.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Tylisos.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xe14f5882, IBX checksum: 0x5418563d -- "Tylisos.pof"
Loading model 'Phylaki.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Phylaki.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xd64cc586, IBX checksum: 0x5df8949d -- "Phylaki.pof"
Loading model 'AeCorvette.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay01', believed to be in ship AeCorvette.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay02', believed to be in ship AeCorvette.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'AeCorvette.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xd6467a07, IBX checksum: 0x254c46d0 -- "AeCorvette.pof"
Loading model 'Zakros.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Zakros.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x79b468e5, IBX checksum: 0x6dc7057a -- "Zakros.pof"
Submodel 'turret01b-arm' is detail level 1 of 'turret01a-arm'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay', believed to be in ship Akrotiri.pof
Loading model 'Dallie_INF.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Dallie_INF.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x6486fdd1, IBX checksum: 0xb98b5786 -- "Dallie_INF.pof"
OpenGL: Created 512x512 FBO!
ANI 2_lock1 with size 56x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI 2_lockspin with size 100x100 (21.9% wasted)
ANI 2_lead1 with size 26x26 (18.8% wasted)
ANI 2_energy2 with size 86x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI toggle1 with size 57x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI weapons1 with size 126x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI weapons1_b with size 150x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc1 with size 252x60 (6.3% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc2 with size 35x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc3 with size 41x29 (9.4% wasted)
ANI 2_leftarc with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_rightarc1 with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_reticle1 with size 40x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI targhit1 with size 31x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI energy1 with size 12x41 (35.9% wasted)
ANI targetview1 with size 137x156 (39.1% wasted)
ANI targetview2 with size 4x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI targetview3 with size 7x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI damage1 with size 148x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI support1 with size 108x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI objective1 with size 149x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI wingman1 with size 71x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman2 with size 35x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman3 with size 14x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI netlag1 with size 29x30 (6.3% wasted)
ANI head1 with size 164x132 (48.4% wasted)
ANI time1 with size 47x23 (28.1% wasted)
Loading model 'starfield.pof'
Model starfield.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'starfield.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x51900597, IBX checksum: 0xd179f0ac -- "starfield.pof"
ANI debris01 with size 51x38 (40.6% wasted)
ANI debris02 with size 26x19 (40.6% wasted)
ANI debris04 with size 36x27 (15.6% wasted)
=================== STARTING LEVEL DATA LOAD ==================
Loading model 'Kamilari.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Kamilari.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xa61c0a65, IBX checksum: 0x148bcbba -- "Kamilari.pof"
Submodel 'vsupport01b-hull' is detail level 1 of 'vsupport01a-hull'
Submodel 'vsupport01c-hull' is detail level 2 of 'vsupport01a-hull'
Submodel 'vsupport01d-hull' is detail level 3 of 'vsupport01a-hull'
Allocating space for at least 538 new ship subsystems ...  a total of 600 is now available (55 in-use).
About to page in ships!
ANI katoshell with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-phylaki with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-tylisos with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI ZHEL with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-dart with size 93x112 (12.5% wasted)
ANI shieldVindhyachal with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
BMPMAN: Found EFF (X_Anibitmap.eff) with 60 frames at 26 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particle_white.eff) with 11 frames at 22 fps.
Loading model 'amissile.pof'
Model amissile.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'amissile.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xc1646391, IBX checksum: 0x517d40b1 -- "amissile.pof"
Loading model 'A-HORNET.pof'
Model A-HORNET.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'A-HORNET.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x6663a8de, IBX checksum: 0x0490b106 -- "A-HORNET.pof"
Loading model 'A-ROCKEYE.pof'
Model A-ROCKEYE.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'A-ROCKEYE.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x6c634f35, IBX checksum: 0x11156053 -- "A-ROCKEYE.pof"
Loading model 'A-TEMPEST.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'A-TEMPEST.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xf8ca439b, IBX checksum: 0x83a720af -- "A-TEMPEST.pof"
Submodel 'realtempest-b' is detail level 1 of 'realtempest-a'
Submodel 'realtempest-c' is detail level 2 of 'realtempest-a'
Loading model 'DamnationBomb.pof'
Model DamnationBomb.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'DamnationBomb.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x97893143, IBX checksum: 0xb931bd1b -- "DamnationBomb.pof"
Loading model 'AesdherMissile.pof'
Model AesdherMissile.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'AesdherMissile.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x67719793, IBX checksum: 0x7a46be59 -- "AesdherMissile.pof"
Loading model 'AesdherBomb.pof'
Model AesdherBomb.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'AesdherBomb.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x41c1fc35, IBX checksum: 0xcb8964a3 -- "AesdherBomb.pof"
Loading model 'cmeasure01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'cmeasure01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x562739c3, IBX checksum: 0x76256515 -- "cmeasure01.pof"
Loading model 'debris01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'debris01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x974f214b, IBX checksum: 0x0cb49c79 -- "debris01.pof"
Loading model 'debris02.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'debris02.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x8e0eed50, IBX checksum: 0x3e979514 -- "debris02.pof"
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Bmuzzle.eff) with 5 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (PMuzzle.eff) with 4 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (GoldMuzzle.eff) with 4 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Cretemuzzle.eff) with 5 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (AncCMuzzle.eff) with 5 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (AesdMuzzle.eff) with 5 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (ASCmuzzle.eff) with 4 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Bmuzzle2.eff) with 4 frames at 30 fps.
Paging in mission messages
Stopping model page in...
ANI 2_radar1.ani with size 209x170 (33.6% wasted)
ANI 2_lock1.ani with size 56x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI 2_lead1.ani with size 26x26 (18.8% wasted)
ANI 2_energy2.ani with size 86x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI toggle1.ani with size 57x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI weapons1.ani with size 126x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc1.ani with size 252x60 (6.3% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc2.ani with size 35x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc3.ani with size 41x29 (9.4% wasted)
ANI 2_leftarc.ani with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_rightarc1.ani with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_reticle1.ani with size 40x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI targhit1.ani with size 31x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI energy1.ani with size 12x41 (35.9% wasted)
ANI targetview1.ani with size 137x156 (39.1% wasted)
ANI targetview2.ani with size 4x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI targetview3.ani with size 7x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI damage1.ani with size 148x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI support1.ani with size 108x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI objective1.ani with size 149x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI wingman1.ani with size 71x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman2.ani with size 35x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman3.ani with size 14x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI netlag1.ani with size 29x30 (6.3% wasted)
ANI head1.ani with size 164x132 (48.4% wasted)
ANI time1.ani with size 47x23 (28.1% wasted)
ANI debris01.ani with size 51x38 (40.6% wasted)
ANI debris02.ani with size 26x19 (40.6% wasted)
ANI debris04.ani with size 36x27 (15.6% wasted)
ANI katoshell.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-phylaki.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-tylisos.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI ZHEL.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-dart.ani with size 93x112 (12.5% wasted)
ANI shieldVindhyachal.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
User bitmap 'TMP256x256+8'
User bitmap 'TMP256x256+8'
User bitmap 'TMP128x128+8'
Bmpman: 2218/4750 bitmap slots in use.
Ending level bitmap paging...
=================== ENDING LOAD ================
Real count = 290,  Estimated count = 425
================================================
SCRIPTING: Starting flashy deaths script loading

Class: ac kamares
DRM: 0.2
DE: 2
DM: 1
FRM: 1.2
FE: 7
BE: 0.35
BEDu: 3000

Class: ac gordia

Class: ac malia
BEDu: 3500

Class: ac heraklion

Class: acv arkalochori

Class: acv mochlos

Class: ad pylos
BE: 0.4
BEDu: 4000

Class: ad achladia

Class: ad odigitria

Class: afr phaistos
FRM: 1
BE: 0.3

Class: ac 1
DE: 1
BE: 0.15
BEDu: 1500

Class: ai thera

Class: at dallie
BE: 0.25
BEDu: 2500

Class: asd minos
BE: 0.45

Class: aca akrotiri
BEDu: 4500

Class: ag knossos

Class: st azrael
FE: 6

Class: sfr mephisto

Class: sc 5

Class: sfr asmodeus
BE: 0.25
BEDu: 2500

Class: sac 2

Class: sc lilith

Class: sc cain

Class: scv moloch

Class: sd vassago

Class: sd demon

Class: ssg trident
BE: 5
BEDu: 500

Class: ssd lucifer

Class: sj sathanas

Class: aesdherian claw

Class: aesdherian sword

Class: aesdherian crown

Class: sslbeam
BEI: 0.2
BEDu: 600
BEDi: 300

Class: ancient super cannon
FR: 100
BEI: 0.6
BEDu: 6000
BEDi: 3000

Class: ancient supercannon#bombardment
FR: 100
BEI: 0.6
BEDu: 6000
BEDi: 3000
MediaVPs: Flaming debris script ACTIVE!
Received post for event GS_EVENT_START_BRIEFING during state transtition. Find Allender if you are unsure if this is bad.
Got event GS_EVENT_START_BRIEFING (15) in state GS_STATE_START_GAME (52)
ANI 2_BriefMap with size 918x400 (21.9% wasted)
ANI iconwing01 with size 32x28 (12.5% wasted)
ANI biconpylos with size 100x18 (43.8% wasted)
ANI biconpylos.ani with size 100x18 (43.8% wasted)
ANI iconNCW with size 100x100 (21.9% wasted)
ANI FadeiconNCW with size 100x100 (21.9% wasted)
ANI FadeiconNCW.ani with size 100x100 (21.9% wasted)
ANI iconNfightSquad with size 100x100 (21.9% wasted)
ANI FadeiconNfightSquad with size 100x100 (21.9% wasted)
ANI FadeiconNfightSquad.ani with size 100x100 (21.9% wasted)
ANI iconAe-bomberw with size 65x91 (28.9% wasted)
ANI FadeIconAe-bomberw with size 65x91 (28.9% wasted)
ANI FadeIconAe-bomberw.ani with size 65x91 (28.9% wasted)
ANI iconEpitaph with size 97x54 (15.6% wasted)
ANI fadeiconEpitaph with size 97x54 (15.6% wasted)
ANI fadeiconEpitaph.ani with size 97x54 (15.6% wasted)
ANI iconhighlight06 with size 186x186 (27.3% wasted)
ANI iconhighlight06.ani with size 186x186 (27.3% wasted)
ANI biconbomberw with size 48x88 (31.3% wasted)
ANI biconbomberw.ani with size 48x88 (31.3% wasted)
ANI biconfighterW with size 54x48 (25.0% wasted)
ANI biconfighterW.ani with size 54x48 (25.0% wasted)
ANI iconhighlight02 with size 164x164 (35.9% wasted)
ANI iconhighlight02.ani with size 164x164 (35.9% wasted)
ANI biconakrotiri with size 180x45 (29.7% wasted)
ANI FadeIcon_Tiri with size 180x45 (29.7% wasted)
ANI FadeIcon_Tiri.ani with size 180x45 (29.7% wasted)
ANI iconhighlight05 with size 206x206 (19.5% wasted)
ANI iconhighlight05.ani with size 206x206 (19.5% wasted)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 39.371 (39.371)
Got event GS_EVENT_SHIP_SELECTION (13) in state GS_STATE_BRIEFING (10)
Got event GS_EVENT_WEAPON_SELECTION (21) in state GS_STATE_SHIP_SELECT (11)
Got event GS_EVENT_ENTER_GAME (2) in state GS_STATE_WEAPON_SELECT (16)
Entering game at time =  74.327
Frame  1 too long!!: frametime = 0.403 (0.403)
ANI Ancient_ani.ani with size 160x120 (6.3% wasted)
SOUND: d:\scp\builds\antipodes\code\sound\ds.cpp:1488 - OpenAL error = 'Invalid Value'
SOUND: d:\scp\builds\antipodes\code\sound\ds.cpp:1488 - OpenAL error = 'Invalid Value'
1710 frames executed in  30.012 seconds,  56.977 frames per second.
SOUND: d:\scp\builds\antipodes\code\sound\audiostr.cpp:1107 - OpenAL error = 'Invalid Value'
AUDIOSTR => ErrorExit for ::Create() on wave file: combatzuul
Can not play music. sexp_start_music called when no music file is set for Sexp_music_handle!
Got event GS_EVENT_END_GAME (4) in state GS_STATE_GAME_PLAY (2)
SOUND: d:\scp\builds\antipodes\code\sound\ds.cpp:1316 - OpenAL error = 'Invalid Operation'
Unloading in mission messages
SOUND: d:\scp\builds\antipodes\code\sound\audiostr.cpp:1107 - OpenAL error = 'Invalid Value'
AUDIOSTR => ErrorExit for ::Create() on wave file: Ancient
No music file exists to play music at the main menu!
Got event GS_EVENT_QUIT_GAME (5) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
Freeing all existing models...
... Log closed, Sat Oct 09 08:59:29 2010
I was running the mission "Roadblock" with ASW 3.6.12.
My video card is an NVidia GeForce 9800 GT with driver version 258.96
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline Kolgena

On an ATI 3650 mobility, TwL/genetix modded CCC v3.95 (which is a mix/match of driver components that is built off the 10.7a WHQL), I can report that I get none of those problems using the shader Zacam released in [code tags] a few posts up. I'm using Antipodes 6a though, and not b/c. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
Antipodes 6 of any version is good.

Talon_1024
Again, Trunk (Any 3.6.13 build) doesn't process the #IF SHADER_MODEL define AT ALL which is why (despite having no errors) you are getting weird "ships disappearing when you shoot at them" which will happen regardless of if the model in question has a full suite of maps to begin with. At least it's not specular flaring into being a super bright "Magic Pink" model.

And the 258.96 drivers are the reason the whole "#pragma optionNV unroll all" line exists.

Talon_1024: For you specifically (if you want 3.6.13) modify the following:
Code: (mani-f.sdr - DELETE THIS) [Select]
#if SHADER_MODEL == 2
  #define MAX_LIGHTS 2
#else
  #define MAX_LIGHTS 8
#endif
 #if SHADER_MODEL > 2
if (i > n_lights)
break;
 #endif
 #if SHADER_MODEL > 2
 #else
if (gl_LightSource[i].position.w == 1.0 && i != 0) {
 #endif

Replace it with:
Code: [Select]
#define MAX_LIGHTS 8
if (i > n_lights)
break;
(choose one of three or try them all, just NOT at the same time)
OR
if (gl_LightSource[i].position.w != 0.0) {
OR
if (gl_LightSource[i].position.w == 1.0 && i == 0) {

Note that the above is to Talon_1024 (or any one else rolling an nVidia and .13 builds) and should not be done on an ATI card, as it won't work.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 08:31:05 am by Zacam »

¤[D+¬>