Author Topic: I've returned...  (Read 1623 times)

Bushwacker

Sorry if anyone needed me in the past couple of...days, right?  Well, anyways, I've got the majority of the pre-release concept sketches of a new FS ship nearing completion:  the GTFr Poseidon Mark II.  The best I can say is blend a Triton's docking arms with a Poseidon design style and slap nine turrets on the sucker...tough as a fenris...and now that I'm thinking about it, the turrets are in approximately the same configuration, too (except for the SGreen-weak in the nose...).  Docks by backing onto the docking port of the container (almost done with the concept sketches of it, too).  Small thrusters on the ends of the arms, two big engines on the side, goes I guess about 36 m/s.  I've had a little trouble getting the design to line up right (wanted the original Poseidon forward section on a Triton-ized Poseidon tail) but I think it's coming along nicely.  If I ever catch the AWACS I'll ICQ the pics over.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Someone call?  

Welcome back dude, we've been growing since you left   If you'd like you can mail the concepts to  [email protected]  and I'll put them up. Nice work, dude!  
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.