Author Topic: Rames & Taranis  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Hey i was playin FS and im at the mission where you have to capture the Rames and the shivan cruiser jumps in. Well i've disabled and disarmed the entire cruiser and no elysiums jump in. Im pretty sure this has been brought up before but i was wondering if any of you had any help/advice

thanks
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

lol, If you havn't found out by now, You can't capture the Ramses, the shivans ALWAYS destroy it.

Sorry, but that's how the mission goes

Have fun with the rest of the campaign!

Cya

Wes aka Corhellion

I hated that mission. The Ramses wasn't done for and I was stuck killing never ending streams of fighters with no wingman. I also managed to take out most of the Shivan cruisers turrets - I mean come on! We could've taken both ships right then and there.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
lol, If you havn't found out by now, You can't capture the Ramses, the shivans ALWAYS destroy it.

LOL

OK i feel like the genius i am. You know the funny thing is, i've fallin for that mission 3 times now. :doh:

lol bad memory i guess.

Thanks anyways

Too Long, Didn't Read

If you did take on both of the cruisers, then the debriefing guy will yell at you alot and say *spoiler* that they are planning on capturing the Taranis */spoiler*

Just let the Shivys hack the Ramses to peices :nod: it's one of those "fail/success" missions(more are in the game)

Hope this helped ya!

Again, Cya

Corhellion

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
hehe i've beaten FS like 3 times now, i ways just playin it over and i forgot how to beat the level. lol reminds me of the time when i told my friend that you could save the trinity, just that he sucked to much.

Too Long, Didn't Read

:wtf: you can save the Trinity? :wtf:

Hmmm...

Guess I'll have to wait out the 15 mins (cause they have to "Jury rig a solution")

Oh well, lol

Cya

Corhellion

Offline Nuclear1

Sorry.....
No way you can save the Ramses or the Trinity :D

Taranis....... :mad: "Do not engage the Taranis....." :mad:

Angry mob: SHIVANS MUST DIE! TAKE NO PRISONERS! :D

Yeah, I used to sit around for at least three hourse while the Taranis just orbits the cruiser with its weapons disarmed and Shivans blowing up left and right........ :mad2:
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
No No No, I know now that you can't save the rames and the trinity thing was a joke on my friend. I know you can't save the trinity, but i told him that you could and he kept playing it like over and over (at least 8 times) until i decided i was being to mean and said that u couldn't kill it.

Too Long, Didn't Read