Author Topic: Apollo MKI DH SKIN!  (Read 1972 times)

Apollo MKI DH SKIN!
here is a little skin i cooked up for an apollo DH i am using in my campaign :D

Feedback!
"I swear, if I get caught in some little nook or some little crannie the next time that ship jumps to warp, I'll kill something." - Me, ten seconds after being caught infront of the fighter bay of an orion.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Its ok...... i think it could stand to have some brighter colors or insignias, or at least a shinyer black, like the artemis d.h.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Just looks like a darkened & grayscaled version of the original, to be honest.......

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
And you forgot the little skull. The "D.H." Doesn't mean anything unless you have the skull.

Just to set the record straight, thats is my first ever ATTEMPT at texturing or whatever, don't expect a :V: style skin. :D
"I swear, if I get caught in some little nook or some little crannie the next time that ship jumps to warp, I'll kill something." - Me, ten seconds after being caught infront of the fighter bay of an orion.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
And you forgot the little skull. The "D.H." Doesn't mean anything unless you have the skull.

Hell yeah, its not a D.H. w/o the skull man.......... jeeze

*note joking tone
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
add a dark green layer to is and put the skull on it. and replace all the blue areas that were on the original and put red ones.
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Originally posted by Knight Templar

Hell yeah, its not a D.H. w/o the skull man.......... jeeze

*note joking tone

Shows what you know. C'mon, what's the D.H. stand for then? How'd they come up with that abbreviation for what is basically just a black skin on a white ship with a skull on the cockpit? Dinky Hair-dryer? Drunken Haggis? Death's Head?

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Darn Headz :nod:
-C

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Originally posted by Stryke 9

Shows what you know. C'mon, what's the D.H. stand for then? How'd they come up with that abbreviation for what is basically just a black skin on a white ship with a skull on the cockpit? Dinky Hair-dryer? Drunken Haggis? Death's Head?

You know, I never thought about it, and I've done a DH skin ;) . I just put the skull on there because I thought it would look cool.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Death. Headz ;)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • FLAMES OF WAR
It really needs a few more colors, otherwise o.k.:D
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
    • Visit the TI homepage!
With just colour editing tools It's hard to add too many new colours without making it look messy. I've been trying .
Rarely Updated P3D.

Suppose it could be a stealth hybrid, do you see many rounded areas on the Apollo? ;)
it's black. It's square. It's a stealth ;)

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
    • Visit the TI homepage!

This is the new one, which I did for GWL. Comments? (Oh and the pink stuff is actually red, it's just a cruel .jpg)
Rarely Updated P3D.