Author Topic: Voice Actors needed!  (Read 1988 times)

Voice Actors needed!
Ok, i need voice actors for the following positions, for a campaign called INTO THE DARKNESS.

-Terran Command (CM1 animation, like in FS1)
-TFD York (Primary Rebel capship)
-Alpha 3, Young rookie pilot.
-Other cruisers/capships etc
-someone who can use a sound recorder to replicate a Vasudan voice.

i really need your help.
"I swear, if I get caught in some little nook or some little crannie the next time that ship jumps to warp, I'll kill something." - Me, ten seconds after being caught infront of the fighter bay of an orion.

Offline elorran

• Big Daddy Tap
  • Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
Doing vasudan voice isn't as hard as you might think.

The actually supposed 'language' they speak can be a pain to replicate sometimes, but in which case you just use extracts from the solo-vasudan voice sample.

All you need do is record what you want saying an run it though a few filters to get the desired distortion and such.  Then fade in some vasudan speech effects into the background and you have yourself a working vas-voice.  :)

But of course to actually do decent vasudan speech you will more than likely need a good quality sound editorial program such as sound forge.  It doesn't have to be a top of the line professional program, but you will need a quality program to get the job done.  There are free downloadable programs that you could use, but I couldn't tell you where to look since I don't know.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2002, 07:43:14 pm by 579 »
Thats no moon... hes dropped his pants!

Cool.
But anyway, i am still needing v/a's
"I swear, if I get caught in some little nook or some little crannie the next time that ship jumps to warp, I'll kill something." - Me, ten seconds after being caught infront of the fighter bay of an orion.

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
Contact steak when he gets his arse back here. He has a really nice voice. :nod:

Offline Nuclear1

Perfect.

I've been working on Terran Command, Allied Command, and anyone with a deep voice.

If you mean Alpha 3 as in the pilot from the Belisarius mission, I can do that.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

i'm always happy to do some voice acting, simply send me the lines you want me to record to

[email protected]

you'll get a reply to the message within 48 hours with the samples attached
The Babylon Project 2D Art / Texturing / Model Setup / Experimentation and Implementation

NEWBIE'S GUIDE TO THE VBB:

Enable Beam-free-all.

Brilliant, i'd do a bigger post, but i'm playing my shiny new x-box :D
Well, if you can send all V/A's to this addy.
[email protected]

;)