Author Topic: Wanted: Staff for m101  (Read 2007 times)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Wanted: Staff for m101
I'm looking for staff for m101. Specifically, I'm looking for people with experience in modelling, texturing, ship importing, and/or tbl editing that could would be willing to write tutorials on the various aspects of modding or document .tbl values. If you're interested, drop me a line at [email protected]
And yes, staffers do get avatars :nod:

psst...admins. any chance of getting this stickified?
-C

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
What the hell is m101 and home come you've got a full avatar?
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
What IS m101 anyway? I've always wondered about that avatar...
Wash: This landing's gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: *shrug* "Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die"?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Offline WMCoolmon

"What is m101?" Read the post more carefully...it should be easy to figure out :nod:
"Why the full-size avatar?" Don't know, it might be that the smaller avatar was pushed back due to Setekh's time constraints...
-C

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Yeah, I got the general idea of it from the 101 straight off but something a little more specific would be nice. For example, what the hell does the M stand for?
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline WMCoolmon

Originally posted by an0n
Yeah, I got the general idea of it from the 101 straight off but something a little more specific would be nice. For example, what the hell does the M stand for?

Modding, perhaps? :yes:
-C

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Hmmm. I think my intelligence drops when I'm tired.

[not-a-hint]So where the hell is the website. You might wanna ask if someone could do that.[/not-a-hint]

Offline WMCoolmon

[not-a-hint]So where the hell is the website. You might wanna ask if someone could do that.[/not-a-hint]

Uh...that's been taken care of, for the most part. [hint]Might need some content, though. :nod:[/hint]
« Last Edit: May 06, 2002, 10:12:34 pm by 374 »
-C

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
You forgot the [hint] tags......Or did you?!?!

Aw...........hell.

*weapons begin firing*

I'm making less and less sense with each and every post. I think I better go get some sleep.

#Iiiiii'm off to see the Wizard,
The wonderful wizard of Zz,
I hear he is a wiz of a wiz,
But that's probably all just part of the Emerald City's clever advertising campaign,
I'm off to see the wizard,
The over-hyped Wizard Of Zz.

Offline WMCoolmon

You forgot the [hint] tags......Or did you?!?!

Oops :o
Post fixed :D
-C

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Too small. Make it size one and make it red, as red as the rivers of England when my monkeys are ready. Mwuahahaha.ah...ha.a....err.....*runs*

Offline WMCoolmon

In an effort to salvage this topic...
I'm looking for staff for m101. Specifically, I'm looking for people with experience in modelling, texturing, ship importing, and/or tbl editing that could would be willing to write tutorials on the various aspects of modding or document .tbl values. If you're interested, drop me a line at [email protected]
And yes, staffers do get avatars :nod:
-C

Offline Ryx

• Twilight Falling
  • Away in RL land. Back later.
I think about it. I use MAX (Duh!!) and if there's an interest...
Intel C2D E6850|4Gb RAM|Abit IP35 PRO|ATI X1900 XT

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
I can do tables, FRED, and a bunch of other miscellaneous skills. Dabble a bit in modeling. Know a bit of HTML. Blah blah blah. But I might be a bit busy for you..
<-----
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline WMCoolmon

Yikes! :eek:
As long as you get the work done, :nod:
-C

Offline WMCoolmon

-C

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Jack of all trades, master of none. That's me! :D
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Dranon

• 158th On Station
I can do ships tables if you need me to.
Steak for Mayor!!

Offline vadar_1

• Mr. Crispy
    • http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hosted/fullcircle/
I can help to a limited degree.... Mostly due to time constraints... but contact me in what you need.... I can do almost anything but modelling/texturing...

That makes me uh... poly-talented...?
"Shockingly, checking Draw Lines Between Marked Icons draws lines between the marked icons. " -Volition quality help files

Projects;
The Full Circle Project (site down - server side problem)
Paradox (site down - server side problem)