Author Topic: Controls  (Read 5805 times)

Offline -Norbert-

Dark Children campaign to be precise, if you'd like to take a look at it. A really great campaign, allthough it has a rather steep difficulty in a few missions.

Offline guitarfan01

• Longtime Lurker
Thank you, newman and -Norbert-. :)

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text
on topic of controls, you guys *are* going to support PSmove, right?
because I DEMAND you implement full move support before even thinking of trying to release this!

Offline Topgun

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
That glow... Why are we talking about this? Did anyone actually get FS to run on PS.

Offline Flaser

• man/fish warsie
Has anyone made a "slow time" mod?  I know the engine has the ability to scale time down (or would it be called up) for compression, would it work in the opposite direction, I wonder?

Yep, there was bullet time in TBP. You could use it with shadows fighters and it was pretty cool. Courtesy of Vidmaster, iirc. I really don't think it belongs in an xwing type sim though.

I *would* make though a kick-ass effect for in-game cinematics.
"I was going to become a speed dealer. If one stupid fairytale turns out to be total nonsense, what does the young man do? If you answered, “Wake up and face reality,” you don’t remember what it was like being a young man. You just go to the next entry in the catalogue of lies you can use to destroy your life." - John Dolan